• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vow to vote OPPO!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle, a retiree drove a very old Japanese car.He came to visit me. He placed two hour parking coupons to cover his visit to our house. We had a great discussion and we also had a wonderful lunch. He left a happy man - long time no visit me. He went to his car and shit! He got a summon!!!He was 15 mins late!!! A compounded fine of $10!!!

He very angry! He went to our HDB Branch and talked to the officer who refused to entertain his complaint .My uncle asked for a waiver and a reduction.The officer told my uncle to write to the Certis CISCO Centre! The HDB officer said he could not do anything about the fine!!!

My uncle got more angry!!! He paid his fine and told the officer.." people like you made Singaporeans hate the government!!! No compassion! Pure heartless bureaucracy!!!...."

He paid the fine and stormed out of the HDB office!!! He told me he would VOTE FOR THE OPPO in the next election. He has been a strong PAP supporter all these years.

Do you think my uncle is a rational Singaporean? You did something wrong. He was fined. Yet, he blamed the Government and vowed TO VOTE FOR THE OPPO???

You think my uncle is the typical Singaporean??? Or was he just displaying his anger for the moment and when he is in the booth, he would still vote for THE PAP???

What do you think??? I think he will continue to support and vote for the PAP....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many Singaporeans who behave like my uncle. Swear and curse the Government.
But in the end, they all vote for THE PAP . They believe only THE PAP can deliver and take care
of their future. The rest of the OPPO only play play games only. No substance.No nothing to talk about.
PAP is still the best Party to lead Singapore to the next leap forward!!!

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
15min fine is only $6, not $10.
It's either you don't drive a car or have free parking.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is only 1 time off than maybe you are right, he will continue to support PAP... If it is happening too often or another 1 or 2 times just before the election... He may just vote Opposition...

It is quite common that peoples blame their mistake on others, just like people blame their failure in life on the government... You can see tons of example here...:biggrin:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty shitfu what happened? You got mad pig disease?

There are many Singaporeans who behave like my uncle. Swear and curse the Government.
But in the end, they all vote for THE PAP . They believe only THE PAP can deliver and take care
of their future. The rest of the OPPO only play play games only. No substance.No nothing to talk about.
PAP is still the best Party to lead Singapore to the next leap forward!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is only 1 time off than maybe you are right, he will continue to support PAP... If it is happening too often or another 1 or 2 times just before the election... He may just vote Opposition...

It is quite common that peoples blame their mistake on others, just like people blame their failure in life on the government... You can see tons of example here...:biggrin:

I absolutely agree. Yah, many Singaporeans do not take the effort to improve themselves. They do not want to work hard to improve themselves. They do not want to take the opportunities offered by our Government to upgrade themselves. When they are left behind, they blame the government. They then vow not to vote for The PAP. Then, they voted for the OPPO and see what the OPPO MPs do in parliarment??? Nothing! Shake legs, talk cock and collect their MPs' allowances. A big waste of public funds.

Of course, you have many SBF forummers here who continue to fuck the Government for their own personal reason.Many here are quitters, losers and sheer vulgar hooligians. They should be shipped out of Singapore and buried in Siberia. Singapore will be a better place without these fuckers.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was very angry because he tried to be a good and law abiding citizen. He placed two one dollar car park coupons. And damned sway , he got fined for extended time!!! He told me there were many cars without any coupons at all!!! He continued to curse and swear!!! Cursing the Government and cursing the HDB!!! $10 can buy his VOTE????

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was very angry because he tried to be a good and law abiding citizen. He placed two one dollar car park coupons. And damned sway , he got fined for extended time!!! He told me there were many cars without any coupons at all!!! He continued to curse and swear!!! Cursing the Government and cursing the HDB!!! $10 can buy his VOTE????

$6 $10 you can afford to pay for your uncle? and you make him travel all the way to town council to appeal for waiver? very petty of you.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For as long as I can remember, many Singaporeans have been quite vocal against the PAP when it comes to election, swearing and cursing at coffee shop roundtables, but when the day comes, its the PAP with the most votes. So you could be right in that people still place their trust and hopes in the PAP. With the new generation and the internet, I don't really know. All I can gather is that the feeling on the ground is quite unhappy about the general cost of living, particularly COE, medical and healthcare costs.

Based on the past, I have a feeling people will still throw in their votes for the PAP. Nothing' changed.

Cheers!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from now till 2016, BROTHERS and sisters, please call HDB or LTA carpark enforcers to fine illegal parkings.

the car owners will be pissed off with PAP if they got fined and they will vote for opposition.

please call carpark enforcers more often

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vow to vote oppo only if they come out with comprehensive plan to cap or reduce population/immigration.

One party needs to come out and say max population of Singapore is 3 million and work actively towards that goal.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All your Uncle needs to do is to write in to Certis to request for a waiver. Certis will then forward the request to the relevant Branch Office. The gabernment want to earn high salary but push away responsibilities by outsourcing to private sectors. :rolleyes: Don't fuck them, fuck who? Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye ah? :rolleyes: BTW if I am your Uncle, i will give you 2 tight slaps every time i see you. :oIo::kma:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
from now till 2016, BROTHERS and sisters, please call HDB or LTA carpark enforcers to fine illegal parkings.

the car owners will be pissed off with PAP if they got fined and they will vote for opposition.

please call carpark enforcers more often

They always suddenly disappeared 1 month b4 election.
After election, if ward falls into oppo, carpark immediately becomes hot zones.
Just ask PE residents.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6 $10 you can afford to pay for your uncle? and you make him travel all the way to town council to appeal for waiver? very petty of you.

aiyah it's not the $10 fine lah! it's the fact that he was fined despite the fact that he had placed parking coupons while many others did not! he was toolan!!! he was fed up!!! why can't they just close an eye !!! why can't the HDB officer calm him down? why are HDB officers NOT EMPOWER to help an old retiree??? He was told to write in for an appeal !!! $10 must also write in meh???? The HDB officer should be empowered to decide on such petty matters lah!!! Just reduce his fine or waive the fine and I AM SURE MY UNCLE WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THE PAP!!! NOw he damned too lan!!!..

One more fine, I think he would certainly go for the OPPO!!! And the warden who fined him IS NOT EVEN A SINGAPOREAN!!! A FT!!! He lagi toolan!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah it's not the $10 fine lah! it's the fact that he was fined despite the fact that he had placed parking coupons while many others did not! he was toolan!!! he was fed up!!! why can't they just close an eye !!! why can't the HDB officer calm him down? why are HDB officers NOT EMPOWER to help an old retiree??? He was told to write in for an appeal !!! $10 must also write in meh???? The HDB officer should be empowered to decide on such petty matters lah!!! Just reduce his fine or waive the fine and I AM SURE MY UNCLE WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THE PAP!!! NOw he damned too lan!!!..

One more fine, I think he would certainly go for the OPPO!!! And the warden who fined him IS NOT EVEN A SINGAPOREAN!!! A FT!!! He lagi toolan!!!

Lanjiao lah, you cheapo fuck. The Uncle you are talking about is you yourself lah. You are the one who visited your Uncle and not vice versa.

kopisai, i welcome you aboard the Oppo ship. Fuck PAP! :oIo:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
if the parking enforcement officer is a long time opposition supporter.. will your uncle hate the opposition then?

He told me he would VOTE FOR THE OPPO in the next election. He has been a strong PAP supporter all these years