• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - The life-saving importance of having the courage to speak out

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

10 min 01 sec

"I can't in good conscience stop what I'm doing for fear of disapproval from those I love when I know that my work provides solace for those who need it. It would be wrong to stop as soon as I experienced negative repercussions when there are countless people out there that have it way worse than I do and need videos like mine just to get by. To my loved ones, I'm sorry if hearing me opposed to the views we both once believed in hurts you, it hurts me that disagreement even has to be an issue which causes you any discomfort, but a greater pain is allowed to thrive when people like me who have it within their power to help those in pain, selfishly refuse to do so."

Respect.

Last edited: