• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf feels stressed & grossed gf come period want to sio gan. Samsters 大姨妈 experts, your gf ask u eat her bloody see hum, u eat anot?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN INSISTS ON PIAK PIAK WITH BF WHILE SHE’S ON HER PERIOD

IMG-20240105-174149.jpg

My (23M) GF (20F) are in a sort of long distance relationship where we are away from each other. I’m coming home for a couple of days, but she’s currently on her period.

I told her that I’m planning a huge date that’s gonna be filled with many dates all in one day because I want her to understand that I’m not grossed out by her in any means.

I love being intimate with her but doing it on her period grosses me out. I know it’s natural and I shouldn’t judge it but at the same time I don’t wanna do it.

It hurts her feelings when I tell I don’t wanna. What can I do to help her relax and calm down when I tell her again?

I told her that I’m planning a huge date that’s gonna be filled with many dates all in one day because I want her to understand that I’m not grossed out by her in any means.

I want her to feel loved and attractive but at the same time I want her to just understand that I’m just not comfortable doing it while she’s on her period.

Netizens’ comments​

• Consent goes both ways. She needs to respect your boundaries.
  • Though it hurts her feelings, she should respect you dislike that. A relationship is respect for each other.
  • Have a conversation with her about it. She can respect it or not. If she doesn’t, you may want to reconsider if she’s the right person for you.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IMG-20240105-174149.jpg

My (23M) GF (20F) are in a sort of long distance relationship where we are away from each other. I’m coming home for a couple of days, but she’s currently on her period.

I love being intimate with her but doing it on her period grosses me out. I know it’s natural and I shouldn’t judge it but at the same time I don’t wanna do it.

It hurts her feelings when I tell I don’t wanna. What can I do to help her relax and calm down when I tell her again?

I want her to feel loved and attractive but at the same time I want her to just understand that I’m just not comfortable doing it while she’s on her period.

Netizens’ comments​

• Though it hurts her feelings, she should respect you dislike that. A relationship is respect for each other.
  • Have a conversation with her about it. She can respect it or not. If she doesn’t, you may want to reconsider if she’s the right person for you.

22e9a1af2828d86847edc21c148c1a52.7.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm

Can't the girl give a good blow job or handy job to make her boyfriend feel loved ? It's the easiest to satisfy your boy friend.

I think there's a catch, boyfriend is not rich enough.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very normal. If we guys feel shiok when we release our sperm, I'm sure girls will also feel shiok when they release their blood !
剑一出鞘,必定见血!

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG-20240105-174149.jpg

Netizens’ comments​

Some Taoist bro believe bang during period will be bad luck

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Bye Cunt is best to be painted with good tongue full skill...tiagong can unlock 99tb level heaven de woh

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, maybe can ocbc her then make her suck clean the fingers.
Ocbc her and watch the ketchup zhup flow out is sibei high & exciting, esp during heavy flow days.
Chee Bye Cunt is best to be painted with good tongue full skill...tiagong can unlock 99tb level heaven de woh
If u can take the mushy smell, go ahead paint her during heavy flow days. Chicks will lub u deep deep and stick to u

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ocbc her and watch the ketchup zhup flow out is sibei high & exciting, esp during heavy flow days.

If u can take the mushy smell, go ahead paint her during heavy flow days. Chicks will lub u deep deep and stick to u
Wow....like that powerup Gao gao

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....like that powerup Gao gao
If u can do what many guys refuse to do, sure can impress.

Last time i chat with two fwbs, who were quite open minded. Can talk all kind of stuff kind, randomly touched on this topic. Their bfs all avoid as if ask them go eat sai, i told them what i can do. They quite impress, period come sure find me