• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Footage of VW Golf GTI Before Crash at ECP

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its all an ego thing.. You got a VW, pretty chicks in your car and the urge to show off will always be there..

That was an ugly fatso.........what's there for him to show off? If the girls were impressed by his speed, then they too deserve all they get finally. Case closed. Good riddance.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
very tragic, esp if u are watching your loved ones die.
RIP.

upon careful review of the clip, the car went from lane 1 to lane 2, the brake light lit up while in lane 2, car continued to have its brake lights on till it hit the kerb and flipped. RIP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was an ugly fatso.........what's there for him to show off? If the girls were impressed by his speed, then they too deserve all they get finally. Case closed. Good riddance.

His god given Ugliness was the main reason why he wanted show off his Ayrton Senna like driving skills to the girls.. Fat guys have inferiority complex but Char Azn might disagree with me..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pic of the dead Taiwan model.

01e03164.jpg

Nice tits.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not really tragic.. Look at the way this Fat Fuck drove his car.. This kind of Yaya drivers are the ones that cause danger to other motorists with their reckless driving manner.. He's better off dead but too bad he brought along an innocent passenger together with him in the Netherworld..

Yes only silver lining is that no innocent road users were harmed by the fatso.
It could have been much worse like machi....
I say good riddance.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just dun understand why there is a need to speed. to impress a mere girl??

personally, i prefer to drive slowly, even in highway i will do between 80 to 90km/hr while turning on my fav music and totally absorbed in the enjoyment of my drive. It is so much pleasurable this way.

speeding uses too much effort and minus the total enjoyment.

if you wanna speed, then get a sport car model and do it on a race track like this:

[video=youtube;mAaWRR0muVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAaWRR0muVs[/video]

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you go slowly on a motorbike, you can have sex at the same time.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x192ck8" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x192ck8_incredible-they-are-having-sex-on-a-motorbike_sport" target="_blank">Incredible : they are having sex on a motorbike</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Riders-Match" target="_blank">Riders-Match</a></i>

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not really tragic.. Look at the way this Fat Fuck drove his car.. This kind of Yaya drivers are the ones that cause danger to other motorists with their reckless driving manner.. He's better off dead but too bad he brought along an innocent passenger together with him in the Netherworld..

agreed. these assholes are the ones who yaya and rev their engines in the wee hours of the night and wake people up , drink party , pick up brainless chicks and take drugs like no tomorrow. typical fat snobs who show offs their tin cans and boast and usually rich man son. does not contribute to society at all . I don't pity the parents who brought up such crap. this is their fault also. and please to those who think I am out of line, please bear in mind about innocent people. what if they killed pedestrians and bystanders or other drivers if he hit another car. remember a similar case a few years ago a fat slobby pig took a mazda sports RX8 for a test drive, killed the car sales girl and later still laughed and boast about what car he can afford to buy. he only got a few months for killing the innocent salesgirl. the fark up parents even make a big fuss about the jail sentence and create a hoohaa at the subordinate courts about the sentence being too severe. really fark up parents.
as for te taiwanese girl in this case, she is also to be blame for mixing with the wrong crowd. probably materialistic and think he is rich with a sports car so mixes with the wrong crowd. so are all his freinds who got hurt. deserved it 100%. accident like these are nature way of getting rid of such dangerous people. like I said mixed with such crap people, and you get what you deserve. fpor those who pity him please look at the case below before you talk. similar to ma chi.
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071024-32042.html

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes only silver lining is that no innocent road users were harmed by the fatso.
It could have been much worse like machi....
I say good riddance.

And there are some idiots who love to speed while driving in neighbourhood estates.. KNN how far you're able to go when the traffic light is just 100m away..????

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed. these assholes are the ones who yaya and rev their engines in the wee hours of the night and wake people up , drink party , pick up brainless chicks and take drugs like no tomorrow. typical fat snobs who show offs their tin cans and boast and usually rich man son. does not contribute to society at all . I don't pity the parents who brought up such crap. this is their fault also. and please to those who think I am out of line, please bear in mind about innocent people. what if they killed pedestrians and bystanders or other drivers if he hit another car. remember a similar case a few years ago a fat slobby pig took a mazda sports RX8 for a test drive, killed the car sales girl and later still laughed and boast about what car he can afford to buy. he only got a few months for killing the innocent salesgirl. the fark up parents even make a big fuss about the jail sentence and create a hoohaa at the subordinate courts about the sentence being too severe. really fark up parents.
as for te taiwanese girl in this case, she is also to be blame for mixing with the wrong crowd. probably materialistic and think he is rich with a sports car so mixes with the wrong crowd. so are all his freinds who got hurt. deserved it 100%. accident like these are nature way of getting rid of such dangerous people. like I said mixed with such crap people, and you get what you deserve. fpor those who pity him please look at the case below before you talk.
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071024-32042.html

As a former biker, I don't have any pity for fucktards like this dead Fat Fuck and Ma Chi of Victoria Street fame.. I was once nearly a victim of an Ah Beng driver who cut my lane abruptly while I was riding my motorbike some years ago.. These show off CB Kias are a menace to other road users..