• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Footage of VW Golf GTI Before Crash at ECP

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was this md driving back to office to retrieve some docs quite long ago, but his almost brand new Volvo s80 hugged a tree so it depends...

You remind me of a case where in front of a primary school, some fella sped n killed a boy crossing the road. The reason given by the driver that he needed to rush to a bank to bank in his cheque as the bank gonna close.

The problem here is many people always feel their matters is more important than everyone's else even the safety or the life of others..

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Cos they were killed in shock and tragic manner....Some of these souls may not even realise they were 'dead' and keep hanging around that spot as spirits...

Photo shows the fatso's head cracked open to show part of his brain. He died tragically, hardly peacefully. Better to drive carefully and arrive in one piece than sped like demon and died with half a brain.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...My observation is these hell drivers drive Civics, Evos, WRXs and BMWs. Hardly get to see Kia and Hyundai in fast and furious action.

No, leh. I see also souped up Kia and Hyundai being driven like F1 on the roads with loud exhaust noise. Police cruisers seem not to care about such souped cars on the road. Wonder why police cruisers do not bother to pull them in to LTA immediately.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The road is clear and no traffic ahead, he is plain braggart showing off.

nothing goes to waste rule, should chop his carcass to cook curry to feed 100 guests. Btw, this fat arse plenty of fat ok to use to make candles too.

Photo shows the fatso's head cracked open to show part of his brain. He died tragically, hardly peacefully. Better to drive carefully and arrive in one piece than sped like demon and died with half a brain.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depending on individual belief.

In this case, personally I don't think the dead would rip.

Cos they were killed in shock and tragic manner.

Some of these souls may not even realise they were 'dead' and keep hanging around that spot as spirits...

That tree at Exit 8B of the ECP will now become famous. Someone should build a shrine there. :cool:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the photo? Didn't even know he had a brain

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6VDmBde.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending on individual belief.

In this case, personally I don't think the dead would rip.

Cos they were killed in shock and tragic manner.

Some of these souls may not even realise they were 'dead' and keep hanging around that spot as spirits...

luckily i dont pass ECP that often... about once or twice a year.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a possibility that the ABS had played a part in this accident. I know you guys will say that ABS is a safety feature, but I am always skeptical because owing to the automatic brake-and-release action by the ABS, it may actually take a slightly longer time to slow down the vehicle, especially in a dry road condition. Just my assessment.

The main point of ABS is to prevent you from losing control of the car, not to improve stopping distance. In a non-ABS car, if you, for example, slam the brakes hard while in a turn, you lock up the front tires. While the front tires dictate direction of the car, so you would lose directional control of the car. ABS prevents lock up, thus alowing you to steer while braking hard.

However is just a straight stop, ABS prevents locking up the tires, which increases stopping distance. Non-abs can lock the tires which will stop you far sooner.

That said, the fat fuck was a lousy driver....sped so fast and braked too hard.
He probably got away before by driving this way....only he din count on the extra weight of 4 pax in the backseat this time. The way he braked at that speed even F1 driver also cannot escape accident.

Last edited: