• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vandalise MRT, sibei fast kena, car vandalised, warning oni..........

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
......such is the state of justice here...haiz...see this thread

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2653966

Here is my sad and painful story:

I met with an accident with Mr Chong Say Ting, driver of SFC9973X in July 2009. He tried to drive away after hitting my car. I chased him and we exchanged details. He lied in his insurance reporting report, thus he was made 100% liability of this accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7DZ1w2rSg

On 16th Jan 2010, my car was badly vandalized with all four tires punctured.

On 30th Jan 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. But this time, I caught him (Mr Chong Say Ting) on my car camera doing the act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN704en7xoY

On 18th Feb 2010, my car was again scratched with all four tires punctured. It was Mr Chong Say Ting caught on my car camera doing the act again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTuWLQ1DOI

All three cases, police report was made. And finally, police decided not to prosecute Mr Chong Say Ting but to give him a “stern warning” only. The swiss vandal went to jail and caning but Mr Chong just got a warning only??? Mr Chong did more damages to my car than the swiss vandal.

I engaged a lawyer to sue Mr Chong, only to find out that he is an undischarged bankrupt, owing OCBC Securities S$5.7 million. Therefore it is unlikely I will be compensated for my damages.

I am at a lost what I can do to get back justice and compensation. Please kindly spread this article as far wide as possible and to avoid the driver Mr Chong Say Ting and his car SFC9973X. Do be careful when exchanging your personal details in an accident as the offending party may seek revenge.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....one cuntry 2 laws again? Btw that vandal also gong cheebye. Put a towel over his head but still can see his cheebye face! :oIo:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crux of the matter is not that anyone can still see that vandal's ass face with a towel but the fact that he just doesn't care.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is lan lan. Boh pian. Just continue to monitor and if he still does it, then report Police to get him jailed.

But seriously, the complainant should just let it go. This is a undischarged bankrupt. 5.7million leh. This Tan guy might be mentally deranged. Why antagonize him

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crux of the matter is not that anyone can still see that vandal's ass face with a towel but the fact that he just doesn't care.

Are u another gong cheebye? If he don't care, why he wrap a towel over his head? So that he can look stupid like u? :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For information only. Please don't attempt:

Source: Classified Confidential

Best last resort revenge requires planning and patience.

1. Go visit IMH weekly over 2 to 3 months, keep complaining about wierd nightmares and blackouts. Make up whatever stories as far as your imagination can stretch. Ignore what the psychologist doctor ask you. Reply every question with an mini-episode of your imagined nightmare. Confuse him, don't let him diffuse you.

2. After being placed on regular appointment and medication, go buy a knife, the 8-inch-blade sashimi slicer type. Best from Japan or Germany (available at Takashimaya, Isetan and Robinson), but if on budget, get from NTUC (made in China) but will do also, especially if you're an able-bodied man with reasonable forearm strength.

3. Find out your target's daily routine and ambush him. If he's a cheongster, between 3 and 5 a.m. when he's stumbling home half drunk would be best preferred. If not, between 6 and 8 a.m. when he's stumbling out of home half awake.

4. Don't talk. Just look him in the eyes and smile, just only to make sure he recognises you. (There's no satisfaction in revenge if he doesn't know from whom it's coming from.) If you're right-hander, just plunge the knife straight at chest level, you'd hit his heart. If you're left-hander, plunge the knife across at chest level. The way you plunge the knife should be with the sharpened side downwards.

5. Pull the blade down like pulling a machinery lever, down the guts. Don't have to waste time watching the guts spill. Mission accomplished. Withdraw the knife, go home and have a shower or bath, and wash the knife too.

6. In case somehow police track the case to you, plead insanity and cite your mental institution record, suphoena your doctor psychologist to be professional witness.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have his address, IC number, name and he is broke... And you cant take care of him? What else do you need?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is lan lan. Boh pian. Just continue to monitor and if he still does it, then report Police to get him jailed.

But seriously, the complainant should just let it go. This is a undischarged bankrupt. 5.7million leh. This Tan guy might be mentally deranged. Why antagonize him

hi there

1. aiyoh! an eye for an eye mah!
2. scratch the loser's car.
3. or buy some ft to spray paint the loser's hse.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I engaged a lawyer to sue Mr Chong, only to find out that he is an undischarged bankrupt, owing OCBC Securities S$5.7 million. Therefore it is unlikely I will be compensated for my damages.

Wah.. Bankrupt still can drive car? :mad:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

bankrupt handicapped already? no arms and legs to drive?

Your question should be Bankrupt can own car? and not Bankrupt can drive. Of cos bankrupt can drive and eat but whether the car belongs to him or the food he paid for it himself is another issue altogether.

Basically, I see this guy as manifesting his bitterness in life through this series of events.

As much as he do not deserve our sympathy, the state of condition of Singapore as a whole is just like this man, bitter and transference of his anger @ others, hoping others have a share of his pain as well.

Maybe, he really want to be locked up and put away...

I believe many in Singapore often entertain the thought of "tonight my eyes close please do not wake up again tomorrow...."

Our Society, poverty in the social fabric, poverty even in the state of mind. ...

:(

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ever heard of bankrupt still can represent cuntry in SEA Games.
Nothing is surprising in this cuntry anymore; life still goes on as normal.

A bankrupt is just a status for someone with a stigma in society thats all.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bankrupt handicapped already? no arms and legs to drive?

:(

It's a huge issue to put a bankrupt on the road!
Since he is now bankrupt, he may be desperate enough to crash his car on purpose and kill himself so his wife can get insurance payout! This process may kill innocent parties!

Also he can take revenge on his enemies using his car!

Get this piece of shit off the road! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you can try writing in on forum banning bankrupt from driving using your examples. very novel idea I must say.

Please do try.

And I hope when you say "this piece of shit" is only confined to the person TS mentioned and not other bankrupts as well.

Cheers

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Find one day, trail his wife or kid and snap a picture of them. then u sms their pic to him.. he will get the msg...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bankrupt cannot own car. find out who is the owner. claim compensation from owner. if he is owner of car, complain to Official assigneee as he is breaking the law and they can repossessed the car. for such craps , find out where he stays( after all he is a bankrupt and his details are easy to get from creit companies, etc) like where he stays, tel number, his friends etc. fight fire with fire, give him hell. behave like a loan shark to such low class, you get my drift. email the video clips to all his friends, paste his photos amd details of his vandalism at the foot of his HDB blocks, distribute leaflets about his crime and bankrupt status to his neighbours, call him in the midddle of the night. lodge a magistrate complain and he can get jail in lieu of a fine as he got no money. vandals like him are cowards and my car was likewise vandalised for no reason other than the fact it was new and shiny. good to install cameras and spread the news so such craps would think twice about committing such acts.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our police is only to protect the elites and the famiLEE. Everyone else is not important. That's why they don't want to waste their time in court and police paper work. If the car owner is an MP or part of famiLEE, you can be sure the police will send 4 police truck to round up that culprit.

This is a sad case for Singapore. Since when did our police and justice system became a private security guard for the PAP?