• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VacciNATION...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle receiving letter soon?
Expecting to leeceive soon KNN under vulnerable group for non elderly KNN some people have the opposite thinking of my uncle KNN they say vulnerable better don't take as the chances of tio covid is low in sg vs the risk with getting vaccinated but my uncle think the more vulnerable we are then the more important to get vaccinated KNN but my uncle saw too many negative comments in sbf so his leecision is stuck at 50-50 KNN he just need another 1% to get a 51-49 KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this is a double edge sword for people with weak immune system KNN don't take get covided jialat take also jialat KNN that's the thing that even wise men will have headache KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What I know is if one has a medical history of drug allergies, one will not be able to get vaccinated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I know is if one has a medical history of drug allergies, one will not be able to get vaccinated.
KNN as far as my uncle knows a big lumber of sinkies has some form of drug allergies or food allergies KNN that means many sinkies will not able to get vaccinated KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
MOH guideline states Type 1 allergy then can siam woh... but KNN MOH expects us laymen to understand what the fuck is a Type 1 drug allergy... really KNN...
I believe they will screen individuals before giving the go ahead. I know of two people who don't qualify for vaccination. In any case, if you get vaccine injury, your medical care is paid for. Not sure if that is comforting info. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN as far as my uncle knows a big lumber of sinkies has some form of drug allergies or food allergies KNN that means many sinkies will not able to get vaccinated KNN
Probably a specific type of drug allergy. Also, if have peanut or seafood allergies, then cannot be vaccinated. That's what I understand.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while dna in you has a long life mrna can last only 69 days. it has a short life, and that’s why deep freeze at -69 degrees f is required to keep, store, and transport it. your body also produces mrna to make proteins, but it will also die off before 69 days. nothing to fear. best for the planet is for every human to die off at 69 years. for low lives better at 6.9 years.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
they wear name tags on the chest. you can go up to these nurses and check out their name tags.... and boobs too.:ninja:

As much as I’m a regular donor, these nurses work on shift and I may not be able to meet the “chio nurse” when I’m there, so putting a name on it allows me to identify her easily, you see... It’s like when Laksaboy talked about that Burmese Doc, I had an idea who he was talking about.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle would like to highlight the wrong official statement of getting vaccinated to protect your loved ones KNN imuho getting vaccinated is to protect oneself only becas even after getting vaccinated you can still pass covid virus to other people KNN leeson is that the virus will still live on your surface KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't always get what you want in life.
Vaccine can or cannot save you from covid-19.
But if everyone take vaccine then it will restart the economy attractive to all foreigners again
Tourism will boom.
Government will be laughing to the bank.
So please take your vaccine before government implement rules law to make you

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then
By the way, according to a pretty nurse at a blood donation centre:

If you wish to donate blood after receiving your Covid vaccination.

If no symptoms = can donate three days after vaccination.
If got symptoms = donate one month later.

Symptoms can mean anything. :unsure:
Then the blood is considered tainted with nanotech already.