• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VacciNATION...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to go overseas, it's better to get the vaccination as they should be implementing a QR Code into the passport in future for fuss free travel for those who had been vaccinated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
on a balance of risks, i am looking forward to take
old liao no choice
young people maybe can wait and see
me left not much time on this planet
so will chiong tontake once my letter arrive
KNN my uncle think this is the type of thinking for a clear minded person KNN as for anti ones they only think and say all the negative sides my uncle think not very clear minded becas even they are clear about it is detrimental to them but they only say the negative means they are actually not a clear minded person KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you wish to donate blood after receiving your Covid vaccination.

The earliest I can donate again is May, if I’m still alive, I’d continue donating.

PS: What is the name of the pretty nurse at HSA?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccination prevents you and your loved ones from getting the virus. Do the responsible thing and take it. The benefits of being vaccinated such as ease of travel and other restrictions makes it a no brainer.

If you are coming here looking for advice, as a rule of thumb, always, always do the opposite of what Sam and that moron lightlight or whatever says. If they say don't take it, you better to be sure to take it. If they say vaccines are bad for you, you can be assured they are good for you. If Sam says PMDs are safe, you can bet your bottom dollar they are not. Just act and believe in the opposite of whatever these imbeciles preach and you'll be fine. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccination prevents you and your loved ones from getting the virus. Do the responsible thing and take it. The benefits of being vaccinated such as ease of travel and other restrictions makes it a no brainer.

If you are coming here looking for advice, as a rule of thumb, always, always do the opposite of what Sam and that moron lightlight or whatever says. If they say don't take it, you better to be sure to take it. If they say vaccines are bad for you, you can be assured they are good for you. If Sam says PMDs are safe, you can bet your bottom dollar they are not. Just act and believe in the opposite of whatever these imbeciles preach and you'll be fine. :biggrin:
U listen to pap say ceca good r u feeling fine? :o-o:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

debunked already. your news is outdated.

Claim 2: The results from mRNA vaccine trials over the past 20 years have been so bad that no such vaccines have ever been licensed.

A few seconds later, Cahill says in the video that “adverse events and deaths over the last 20 years related to RNA vaccines have been so significantly bad that zero vaccines have been licensed for coronavirus ever”.

It should be noted that there have only been a small number of clinical trials of messenger RNA (or mRNA) vaccines over the years, partly because the approach is relatively new – a handful of scientists first began exploring RNA vaccines as a possibility about 30 years ago.

No mRNA vaccine has been approved before now, because scientists have had to overcome a number of obstacles to produce a vaccine that is effective.

These obstacles included things like how to modify mRNA in a way that would not produce a violent immune response, how to encourage a person’s immune system to accept a vaccine’s mRNA, and getting cells to make protein to fight the new disease.

There have been several breakthroughs over the years, but research into mRNA vaccines ramped up after the arrival of Covid-19 last year, partly helped by the huge amount of scientific collaboration that has been going on across the globe over the past year.

Two mRNA vaccines against Covid-19 – the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna jabs – have been approved across the world in recent weeks, including by the European Medicines Agency.

But multiple studies of other mRNA vaccines in humans have already taken place over the last few years.

Vaccines for rabies, Zika and influenza were tested in humans, and despite not being licensed, none of those who participated in the studies showed any long-term adverse effects (though there were some moderate cases of inflammation).

More recently, larger trials by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna involving tens of thousands of people were hugely successful.

Both companies’ Covid-19 vaccines were found to be over 90% effective in clinical trials.

In the video, Cahill speaks about mRNA vaccine trials conducted on animals to draw the conclusion that such vaccines are unsafe for humans.

But it is misleading to suggest that adverse results in previous mRNA vaccine trials make the Covid 19 vaccines unsafe, particularly when widespread testing of such vaccines has been carried out on humans.

TheJournal.ie
A bottle of Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine

Source: AP

Cahill also cites studies of mRNA vaccines which she claimed resulted in deaths and serious illness in animals and people.

In one study, she suggests that up to half of all animals in a trial “got seriously ill or died”. In another, she says that children and babies were hospitalised, and in another case, she says two babies in a study of 35 children died.

Cahill does not specify in the video which studies these results come from, but TheJournal.ie could find no evidence that such studies exist.

A search of the US National Library of Medicine database, which contains results of over 360,000 clinical trials in 200 countries, did not return any results for mRNA vaccine trials in children at the time of publication.

A clinical trial on the effectiveness of Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine in children aged 12 and over was later added. However, no results were posted by the time the video featuring Cahill was shared on social media.

A similar search of the EU Clinical Trials Register, which contains details of almost 40,000 trials since 2004, also returned no results for trials of mRNA vaccines in children at the time of publication.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do geng vaccination?

No need to geng... just bo hiew them when/if they send you those 'invitation' letters. :biggrin:

Even if you have booked an appointment date, you can 'chicken out' anytime, no worries. :wink:

But if you're working at some job where vaccination is mandatory, you're shit outta luck.

Also, if you know someone in real life who is a blithering Covidiot and is super siao on about getting vaccinated, just say you have medical problems and vaccination is not for you. Or lie and say you already got vaccinated. You judge the situation for yourself. :cool:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to geng... just bo hiew them when/if they send you those 'invitation' letters. :biggrin:

Even if you have booked an appointment date, you can 'chicken out' anytime, no worries. :wink:

But if you're working at some job where vaccination is mandatory, you're shit outta luck.

Also, if you know someone in real life who is a blithering Covidiot and is super siao on about getting vaccinated, just say you have medical problems and vaccination is not for you. Or lie and say you already got vaccinated. You judge the situation for yourself. :cool:
If geng successfully, maybe can fly without penalty. If never geng, fly oversea and kena covid, u pay your own expense.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, go fly. The devastated tourism industry of other countries need your kind patronage for revival. :cool:
But most the tourist entertainment business might have bankrupted. After covid, i believe there will be a lot of false alarm disease outbreak and the gahment will take action ahead after they learn this covid lesson. Well, we never experienced ww2 but this new era is like a disease era. So God is fair!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Truth be told, most of my acquaintances in the medical line, and/or front line service had taken the jabs.

Most said that they all felt that the second Pfizer dose is more potent than the first, nothing severe other than headaches/nausea/fever, save for one- breathlessness.

But I look at my medical records, NSAID group cannot take, this cannot take, that cannot take... How? Sinovac approved already?