• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Utter madness: 3-room hdb terrace house with 51 years lease left sold for $1m

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20201019-1094028

1603098069751.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think those sinkies that everyday dreaming of staying in terrace house but cannot afford only left with option to buy hdb cheaper terrace at this price KNN smelly smelly they can still have a garden KNN but they forgotten that if small terrace will be very dark inside KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think those sinkies that everyday dreaming of staying in terrace house but cannot afford only left with option to buy hdb cheaper terrace at this price KNN smelly smelly they can still have a garden KNN but they forgotten that if small terrace will be very dark inside KNN
KNN some make do with this dream by buying normal hdb ground level KNN my uncle think ultimately the extra 70% price they paying for lie mostly in the garden and fence and staircase becas hdb ground level don't have this 3 items KNN but some will still try to force create a mini garden outside their ground level unit KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enjoy those houses along Jalan Bahagia. When they get demolished, well... you've seen what happened to the area around Margaret Drive. :rolleyes: