• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Singaporeans who keep going to JB

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Singaporean .. I never intended to apply mm2h & retire in Malaysia. I seldom take a bus to go City Square area cos things is a little bit cheaper say SGD $7 savings for a bottle of Body Shop products.

I spent years building the foundations in this tiny island .. fighting for jobs against malicious migrants CCB, local LCB & the old assholes here.

Sinkieland is my birthplace & my home. Everything I do is to ensure that nobody can chase me out of my own country :sneaky:
Does anyone know that JB shitty square is owned 100% by GIC? So money that you spend there will flow back to the white mafias since they collect rent from the tenants.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is such a shithole and the things are not even super cheap these days. Everything is hiked up to fleece the damn Sinkies.

Hotel options are fucking limited. Is either shit class or shittier class.

Many Singaporeans use AirBNB in JB, so their hotels cannot do well. Even prostitutes don't operate from hotels these days.

When Singaporeans buy properties in JB, they get cheated by the Iskandar dream

Then when they got stuck, they got cheated again when they rent out the room to AirBNB operators who lied to them and messed up their places.

Some units used by pimps for business.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Singaporean .. I never intended to apply mm2h & retire in Malaysia. I seldom take a bus to go City Square area cos things is a little bit cheaper say SGD $7 savings for a bottle of Body Shop products.

I spent years building the foundations in this tiny island .. fighting for jobs against malicious migrants CCB, local LCB & the old assholes here.

Sinkieland is my birthplace & my home. Everything I do is to ensure that nobody can chase me out of my own country :sneaky:
realDonaldTrump salutes you.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singaporeans who hides in JB are very needy.

Be wary when they invite you over to their place in JB, probably because you could help them fix their WIFI, Digital TV antenna to watch mediacorpse, fix this or that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry. I keep trying to regain the island back to umno.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singapore invested in JB properties for ten years. Ten years ago Ringgit was 2.40, now 3.40. Who in the right mind will invest in Malaysia properties? Parasites who want the best of both worlds - collecting rental in Singapore, hiding in Malaysia and always away from those who needs them.

Whenever the property needs some repairs, malaysians will rip you off because you are Singaporean. Do you also know that agents bribed their condo securities to get key access to private lifts? There is no such thing as private lift in JB.

Some haven't even get their property deeds after years because they bought resale. Some discarded their old passports but their property title was based on their passport numbers (changes with each new issue) and not NRIC.

If you rent out - Rental yields are so low and tenants trashed up the place.
Worse, get conned by Malaysian property agents.
Worst of all, get cheated by AirBNB operators.
RDTrump, You write this from Your personal experience ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have such money.

People around me who got cheated by Iskandar dream, Malaysian property lawyers, Malaysian property agents and AirBNB operators.
Would You dare to name names,..of the various Properties, Estates and People ?
Con Persons not restricted to Msians,
I hear a Sporean Con air BnB by not informing Owners of Occupancy, he makan the unit income quietly

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know that JB shitty square is owned 100% by GIC? So money that you spend there will flow back to the white mafias since they collect rent from the tenants.
All are 一家亲one big happy familee, remember?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB is such a shithole and the things are not even super cheap these days. Everything is hiked up to fleece the damn Sinkies.

Hotel options are fucking limited. Is either shit class or shittier class.
Shithole is expensive because Sinkies love to spend and spend like no tomorrow thinking it will bring down their stress and depression. Once you cast your vote to the right party, all problems solved, such simple remedy is difficult to get into Sinkies head for decades.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shithole is expensive because Sinkies love to spend and spend like no tomorrow thinking it will bring down their stress and depression. Once you cast your vote to the right party, all problems solved, such simple remedy is difficult to get into Sinkies head for decades.

imho voting is rigged in peesai.....no point voting