• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless cop needed a citizen to apprehend what looked like a nutcase

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story: don't believe the propaganda about Sinkie poodles shown to you on recruitment ads and Crimewatch.

But then again, if you believe that nonsense, chances are you also believe various other drivel the regime has put out for you. Brainwashing is an entire package, not pick and choose. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF tactics when it comes to outdoor arrests are spot on.
It reduces risks of injury to the public and the police personnel. Let's not go the way of the americuns, where guns/ tasers are equipment of first resort and violence is acceptable.
Police psychology dept is spot on when they teach officers to wear down physically and mentally, their targets by applying pressure and time.
People eventually get tired and give up.
The only exception was the little India riots.
That was a failure of command to take swift decisive action. Yet no commanders were taken to task.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
It reduces risks of injury to the public and the police personnel. Let's not go the way of the americuns, where guns/ tasers are equipment of first resort and violence is acceptable.
Police psychology dept is spot on when they teach officers to wear down physically and mentally, their targets by applying pressure and time.
That was a failure of command to take swift decisive action. Yet no commanders were taken to task.
u r a mata last time or now still mata?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
I'm everything to everybody and something to somebody.
Maybe I'm a conduit sent by Allah to remind @JohnTan to come back to the straight path.
y everyday u all like to quarrel about religion? religion to me is personal, no right no wrong and I don't know why u all like to argue and argue because no one will know who is right or wrong until the person mati

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
y everyday u all like to quarrel about religion? religion to me is personal, no right no wrong and I don't know why u all like to argue and argue because no one will know who is right or wrong until the person mati
By then it'll be too late.
If you think religion is a personal choice, I agree. However you still have to distill out the truth.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro..................you ever in the Police FARCE boh................i was a violent uniformed cop for 6 years.............the usual cops are too soft...........Sinkies are just too violence-averse..........where got tactics one.............

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm everything to everybody and something to somebody.
Maybe I'm a conduit sent by Allah to remind @JohnTan to come back to the straight path.

Maybe you're a retard who needs to come back to God. Following a pedophile bandit who claims to be a prophet will only lead you straight to hell.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's @ginfreely the nutcase taunting the police, I will grab her cheebye hair, slam her against the ground and fuck her with a broomstick.

@ginfreely a gila whore like you belong in Yishun!! Someone will take scissors cut off your cheebye!

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you're a retard who needs to come back to God. Following a pedophile bandit who claims to be a prophet will only lead you straight to hell.
Maybe Allah will never grant you hidayah(the faith), maybe he wants you in hell.
But I will still try.

You don't have a problem worshipping a god who shat and died at the hands of his own creation?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe Allah will never grant you hidayah(the faith), maybe he wants you in hell.
But I will still try.

Your fake god allah couldn't save his own daughters. And he wants to try saving people from hell?

You don't have a problem worshipping a god who shat and died at the hands of his own creation?

I don't have a problem with God coming down to Earth, being 100% God and 100% man but yet without sin.

I do have a problem with a dishonest pedophile with robbed people for a living, lied about being a prophet and couldn't even follow his own islamic laws that he taught to his fellow bandits.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet those poodles were constantly communicating with their HQ, asking for advice and further instructions on what to do next. Maybe even calling for reinforcements. :roflmao:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
By then it'll be too late.
If you think religion is a personal choice, I agree. However you still have to distill out the truth.
The truth will never be out till the end of time. The only thing we can do is to lead a full, meaningful and compassionate live.