• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[USA] - Lone gunman with assault rifle shoots dead 20 people and seriously injures another 26 people at Texas Walmart

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shooter-walmart-ktsm-1.jpg

Google
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=texas+walmart+shooting

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=texas+walmart+shooting

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
White people killing coloured people in the USA is expected and on the rise.
White people should remember that the majority of their military are coloured people.
End result is good for the rest of the world.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
EL PASO, Texas – Twenty people were shot to death and 26 others were wounded after a lone gunman went on a shooting rampage Saturday morning at a Walmart store in this border city, authorities said.

Phone calls started coming in at approximately 10 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time about the shooting at the Walmart and "possibly" at a nearby mall, El Paso police said.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had bit of SHOCK @ Walmart in Florida on 2nd day of flying to Miami area, shopping groceries.

I walked the SPORT GOODS zone, and got all the sports gears, rackets etc. Got fishing area & camping areas.

I turned behind a tall row of cabinets, and suddenly found myself inside a HUGE SAF ARMSKOT ROOM / GUN ARMORY! Yes! Fucking Hunting Dept!

The tall cabinets were full of rifles and there were about 200 of them! Show cases got hand guns and bullets. Shelves full of crossbows and compound bows and arrows & bolts. Another area full of RAMBO knifes. Unlike SAF armskote rooms, there were no metal chains on the rifles. People freely take the guns and looked.

So I later found a shooting range 20+kms away. I could shoot there, and I came back to this Walmart to buy bullet cheaper than where the shooting range were selling, and better quality. The bastard shooting range picked up all the used cartridges and reloaded them to re-sell, and they are poor quality because the shells are deformed and can jam the gun. KNN! WITHOUT ANY LICENSE I could buy hundreds of bullets from Walmart (also K-mart) without even showing IDs. They gave me bullets inside brown paper bags like Burger King type. Put in my rental car, I always got remainder and empty ammo boxes (paper) and used target paper in my car.

These were BEFORE 911. Now may be strict a little. No idea.

Gun Dept in a typical Walmart:

Boxes on top and bottom fo gun cabinet are boxes of bullets:

See fishing rods? sold in the next dept?

Ammo dept:

WHY CUNT FAIR PRICE & SENG SIONG NO GUNS FOR SALE?? KNN CCB! PAP is LOSER!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More than 30 THOUSAND people die annually from road accidents so it is pretty obvious that cars are far more deadly than guns. TWO THOUSAND of those killed are innocent children.

This is why I encourage the use of PMDs instead of cars wherever and whenever possible. PMDs are small, light and maneuverable and their widespread use will make the streets of any city far safer.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than 30 THOUSAND people die annually from road accidents so it is pretty obvious that cars are far more deadly than guns. TWO THOUSAND of those killed are innocent children.

This is why I encourage the use of PMDs instead of cars wherever and whenever possible. PMDs are small, light and maneuverable and their widespread use will make the streets of any city far safer.

Drivers dont go kill pedestrians and go crash against another car deliberately.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White people killing coloured people in the USA is expected and on the rise.
White people should remember that the majority of their military are coloured people.
End result is good for the rest of the world.

If is a White culprit, must be mental problem.:rolleyes: But if is a Muslim, hes a terrorist.:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White shooters are lone nut cases whereas the muslims are part of an organised group that has declared war on the West.

But the West, headed by US, have been invading Muslim countries killing innocents by the million, past 20 to 30 years. Are they not terrorists as well?

Fyi, ISIS or Al queda are products of CIA and Mossad. Supporters of IS a very small faction of 1.6 billion Muslims. 99.9% Muslims dont support IS or terrorism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But the West, headed by US, have been invading Muslim countries killing innocents by the million, past 20 to 30 years. Are they not terrorists as well?

I know of no instances where millions of Muslims have been killed in any invasion. Give me an example.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of no instances where millions of Muslims have been killed in any invasion.
Give me an example.
:laugh::laugh:
u are right
only buildings and infrastructures were destroyed.
only the non moslimps and americunts were killed in wars.
strangely , all the moslimps suffered superficial wounds.