• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Urine eggs' considered a delicacy in China city

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Century egg is seasoned by covering up in rice grain husk and soaked in horse urine, then dried.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning brudder.. Raining cats n dogs here.
I hope to see venice at orchard river today.:biggrin:
You long time no come in sammyboy...

bro...lucky u never say The Ganges, the most sacred river in India :wink: . bro recently abit busy ..yesterday until now i still haven sleep . later still must go farm .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...lucky u never say The Ganges, the most sacred river in India :wink: . bro recently abit busy ..yesterday until now i still haven sleep . later still must go farm .

Sacre river ??? lol :biggrin:
Bro you busy is good ... Dont waste too much time here in Sammyboy like Ah Ram .. Lol :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Lah Some Blog Said So

Century egg.... not one millennium egg...... -_____-"

Hahahaha ! Yah, but this millennium egg thing was mentioned in a blog. I forgot it was called "century". Yah, this guy in his blog also got it wrong.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horsey Black Eggs

f_001_laughing_horse.jpg

Century egg is seasoned by covering up in rice grain husk and soaked in horse urine, then dried.

Yah, it was horse urine. That's what I have heard too.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ths is a popular myth....

Century is also made in Thailand. It's called ไข่เยี่ยวม้า (khai yiao maa) i.e. horse urine egg. Two myths? Chinese and Thai co-conspiracy? The makers won't tell you the truth outright. Either you know or you don't know. How do you turn egg white and yellow to black to be preservable for decades, let's not say centuries?