• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent Message to NSP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To NSP/GMS:

Please do NOT post photos on your NSP website depicting NSP members having BEER with coffeeshop patrons!

That is my opinion! I mean, we should be liberal, yes, but ........ other voters ........... may not be so liberal :(

PICT0203.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To NSP/GMS:

Please do NOT post photos on your NSP website depicting NSP members having BEER with coffeeshop patrons!

That is my opinion! I mean, we should be liberal, yes, but ........ other voters ........... may not be so liberal :(

PICT0203.jpg

不要大惊小怪,it's common. If LTK sits in, not only Tiger and Carlsberg, but Guinness too! If they don't drink, then I worry.

:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
To NSP/GMS:

PICT0203.jpg

aiya drink beer only....tah jing siao kuai....if got photo showing them calling chicken in geylang, then u shld worry...:wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't side them as you will know. But you look carefully, the beer is the patron's not NSPs.

If RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh the beer will probably be in front of him :biggrin:

To NSP/GMS:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't side them as you will know. But you look carefully, the beer is the patron's not NSPs.

If RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh the beer will probably be in front of him :biggrin:

Then you're mistaken. Many of NSP members drink but the famous teetotaler is Pte. (plus 8 ranks) GMS. :biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OMG!!! The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Politicians drinking beer! What is this world coming to!!!!!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not a beer belly. That's a rice bucket (饭桶). Check out the amount of rice he eats. SAF officers' mess regularly run out of rice when he's there.

Ya i heard the cooks in the SAFTI dining hall talking about some one who eat so much rice the rest need to ration.

Sad case.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Heart is right. This does not increase the net positive points. Its not something desirable.

Ramseth, there are day when you must be serious with your views. People regularly engage in sexual union but for some reason it is not shown on photos. Do you ever wonder why as it is a natural actvity.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many photos to use, but cannot have cigarette box or beer bottles. Also mask out the beer labels.

Free adverts for Tiger. Heineken

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To NSP/GMS:

PICT0203.jpg

Our political audience yet to arrive at a maturity level whereby drinking beer at kopitiam is acceptable though we know it's all in the name of bonding.

If photos of NSP members drinking wine at St James, I think the majority will construe that as acceptable. Better still if drinking with the Who's Who in S'pore. Networking then.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree context is important.

How many noticed the black coffee cups at 1st glance? Be honest.

Our political audience yet to arrive at a maturity level whereby drinking beer at kopitiam is acceptable though we know it's all in the name of bonding.

If photos of NSP members drinking wine at St James, I think the majority will construe that as acceptable. Better still if drinking with the Who's Who in S'pore. Networking then.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. The two orange shirt guys have two cups of coffee in front of them. The beer is for the folks they are talking to.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
SW CDC:-Total 16 seat = 2 SMC + 2X5 GRC + 1X4 GRC, NW CDC:-Total 14 seat = 2 SMC + 3X4 GRC, CS CDC:-Total 23 seats = 4 SMC + 3X5 GRC + 1X4 GRC, NE CDC & SE CDC:-Total 31 seats = 4 SMC + 4X5 GRC + 1X4GRC + 1X3GRC. Total SMC=12 seats, 3GRC=1 group, 4GRC=6 group 5GRC=9 group

Minority Community candidates needed 16 persons for this GE

Malay 9 persons?
Indian 6 persons?
Others 1 person?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. The two orange shirt guys have two cups of coffee in front of them. The beer is for the folks they are talking to.

The key is to get those folks drunk. Who in his lucid mind would want to waste time listening to the useless opposition?

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with posing with beer bottles or even drinking beer (as long they are not drunk).

By the way, the photo is good because:

- it showed NSP members looking sincere in talking to the residents

- the NSP members were not drinking, they may have just joined the beer patrons at the table during their walkabouts

- the NSP members did not discriminate beer patrons like how that PAP MP in Bukit Gombak discriminate pork sellers

To NSP/GMS:

PICT0203.jpg