• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Unlicensed' driver a chio lian? You decide

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So in Singapore a life is just worth 1 week of a person's time + $5,000. So sad.
Don't know yet but doubt sentence will be severe. If hire good lawyer, might even get away without imprisonment.

Can always quote 'under stress', 'under medication', 'first time offender', maybe even add in 'car too soundproof'. The previous judgements on accident involving woman drivers will give a hint what this lian is going to get.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunch play play her FB have 1788 frens

https://www.facebook.com/people/Candy-Siow/600058029

I'm sure all is forgiven now since she looks "pretty" to some of you.

313820_10150311838993030_600058029_8349183_299713872_n.jpg

309113_10150311837578030_600058029_8349182_583577488_n.jpg

Guess which one is her

20360_274752743029_600058029_3598072_3371862_n.jpg

All cannot pass below average.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jah you are always asking questions like this, no la of course not la, afterall its just chilling out

WHAHAHAH...sometimes i also very amazed by his questions ...caught me by surprise ...hes funny .

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised at a pussy pass being issued.
For the same crime, imagine the genders were reversed, and it's always the males getting a harsher punishment.
Gender equality, my ass.

Aiyah, pang chan lah. After all the "other" gender always how lian and drink and think they can still drive. Gender equality is for the female; the male got more than their equal share already.

Dont believe? Just observe the next time : When a woman gives birth to a boy, people will greet her with "Congratulations! So cute!". When a woman gives birth to a girl, she will probably be greeted with "Nevermind, as long as the baby is healthy". Why the discrimination?

Same with boys born in Year of Dragon this year. Many married couples hope to have a Dragon Boy - like our Prime Minister Lee, sure successful one.

Girls born in year of the tiger? Wah, better avoid!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Nevermind, as long as the baby is healthy"

Only in your clique of unthinking, PAP-voting Sinkie sheep. I've yet to hear such archaic views being expressed in this day and age. The first thing most people around me say when they see a baby girl is "so cute, confirm grow up become 大美女".