• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Unlicensed' driver a chio lian? You decide

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she got scary look. like those that will scream and do silly things if you try to dump her one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I heard women big nose is very horny and love to make love

can't imagine banging her in missionary position with such a big round nose. it's more like a bullnose. bang harder and nostrils enlarge and blow more air. can see her lungs thru' her nostrils.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_ECCANDY05e.jpg

This bitch can still smile after killing someone...:confused: :eek: :*: :rolleyes:

It's just a habit you see. When she sees photographer, she will pose and smile.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
can't imagine banging her in missionary position with such a big round nose. it's more like a bullnose. bang harder and nostrils enlarge and blow more air. can see her lungs thru' her nostrils.

Hey you eat shit and die la. Your description damn scarry man.

I cannot imagine these three without makeups . . . . seeeeeeeebeh lian ah knn

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah you are always asking questions like this, no la of course not la, afterall its just chilling out

pai seh i suppose i'm too naive always assumed ppl have wholesome family life once married no sex outside marriage. Too many mediacock dramas.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
pai seh i suppose i'm too naive always assumed ppl have wholesome family life once married no sex outside marriage. Too many mediacock dramas.

Actually still got, 11 years of marrage and no ECA so far. :smile:
Some will say maybe when you are much older but then who
knows? I might not be around by then.

Last edited:

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised at a pussy pass being issued.

For the same crime, imagine the genders were reversed, and it's always the males getting a harsher punishment.

Gender equality, my ass.

Pussy Power. My ex-gf started driving before she even got her driver's license because she knew the system will treat her lightly if she's caught.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me make a guess:
Sentence = 1 week imprisonment, SGD 5000 fine, 5 years driving ban of all class.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Big Nose.jpg
this nose big or not?