• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underage sex saga just proves that Indians are superior in intelligence!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indians were rejected by OKT........or asked to pay double.........those stingy buggers refused to pay and went to Desker road look for aquas instead.

To those unfamiliar with the sex industry or the aroma of Ah Nehs, they might think you're joking. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wonder if the smell from decomposed bodies are same for all races. Or it's worse for my half keling son Raiders?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just wonder if the smell from decomposed bodies are same for all races. Or it's worse for my half keling son Raiders?

yawn, I hope when you die, your son will flush your ashes down the toilet bowl. because thats where shit belongs :biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn, I hope when you die, your son will flush your ashes down the toilet bowl. because thats where shit belongs :biggrin:

Those are thoughts from your Chinese mother's side or your keling father's side, my half keling son!...LOL.....alamak....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Singaporeans born without faults? They are perfect specimens of humankind? Always complaining about people of other nationalities and race. Or are they just the racists in this forum?....LOL.....alamak....LOL