• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underage sex saga just proves that Indians are superior in intelligence!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Khrishna! How can you people talk like that when Indians play such an important role in this country errr...country club......LOL.....LOL......LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is the same in Bangkok. Just try the Health Clubs, they charge more for Indian, Arabs and Japanese.

errrr Buikia, Japs no la regular price la. I entertain many Japs I know la.

But all of them working gals I met told me they dislike Indians because (1) they smell and (2) they always ask for funny things choot-pattern

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Khrishna! How can you people talk like that when Indians play such an important role in this country errr...country club......LOL.....LOL......LOL

Dear Debone,

i apologize on the behalf of those who belittle the contributions of kelings like u.

In a balanced ecosystem, we still need people to do the unwanted jobs.
- wash toilets
- dishwashers
- garbage collector
- pizza delivery boy

Everyone pls feel free to add on.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
no way! it 's really like putting my dick and rubbing against the public toilet bowl...yucks...:biggrin:

btw, i know a lot of malay and some indian girls like to go raw, dun play play if you get what i mean!

Ask them for a blowjob in return? But after that, remember to dip your dick into a bucket of Dettol.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrr Buikia, Japs no la regular price la. I entertain many Japs I know la.

But all of them working gals I met told me they dislike Indians because (1) they smell and (2) they always ask for funny things choot-pattern

i share a joke....

Keling kia go call chicken.....market price $100 per session....but whore see he keling so quote him double.....$200.....
Keling kia says ok.....i pay you $400 instead but i want 'Indian Style'.....
Knn prostitute think and think she work so long dunno what was 'Indian Style'.....anal? CIM? some sicko pattern? but wah good money.....ok anything goes......so she agreed $400 for 'Indian Style'....
Then they proceed to fuck.....pros was very curious what was the 'Indian Style' and expect the Keling to request some point of time during the session.
But everything went on as per a normal fuck........no so called special 'Indian Style' sex act....
So they finish fucking.....dressed up and pros cannot help it anymore........she so ask the keling kia........Sir so what is 'Indian Style'?
The keling smiled and replied her.....

"Pay Tomorrow"

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i
"............. Style' and expect the Keling to request some point of time during the session.
But everything went on as per a normal fuck........no so called special 'Indian Style' sex act....
So they finish fucking.....dressed up and pros cannot help it anymore........she so ask the keling kia........Sir so what is 'Indian Style'?
The keling smiled and replied her.....

"Pay Tomorrow"

Lol, this is funny :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why got Chinese people married Indian woman and produced a semi finalist in Miss Universe contest and best of all one Chinese married Indian girl and waiting to inherit property and cash in Ceylang Road! Also got Chink girl who loves Indian lanjiaos and have an Indian Cabinet Minister! Now that's smart Chinky Sinkies who knows what smells better! LOL....alamak....LOL!

Last edited: