• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Under the leadership of Lee Hsien Loong .....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learnt that to help the people and serve them better, it is necessary to pay yourself millions.

But after getting those millions it does not necessarily mean one has solutions to ANY problem.

So what do you think? LolololoL

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
But after getting those millions it does not necessarily mean one has solutions to ANY problem.

So what do you think? LolololoL

Ya, thats the funny thing. Paid millions, yet cannot perform. If Singapore was a public listed company, the shareholders already chia him severance package liao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, thats the funny thing. Paid millions, yet cannot perform. If Singapore was a public listed company, the shareholders already chia him severance package liao.

If it was a public listed company...most of them would have been given the pink slip....

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the leadership of Lee Hsien Loong .....

1) I realised that leaders are born, not made.
If a person is not born a leader, no matter how high his education is, he will still be incompetent, Lee Hsien Loong is a great example.

2) I realised that smart parents do not necessarily give birth to smart children.
Both LKY and gecko are very smart, but they give birth to a useless and incompetent son.

3) I realised that absolute power is very addictive.
Old man still refuses to give up power at 90 years of age.

Please continue .....

The problem is not who or what he is or how capable he is. The problem is nobody else is stepping forward as an alternative. Prove me wrong please.

jw5

Loyal
The problem is not who or what he is or how capable he is. The problem is nobody else is stepping forward as an alternative. Prove me wrong please.

Nobody dared to lah..............................

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not LHL ...it is the PAP. They could install anyone, nothing will change. The imprint of LKY's right-wing thinking is all over the party and until they can ditch LKY's ideas, the PAP will continue to be a disaster for sinkapore.

Spot on, bro. The miseries that ordinary Singaporeans are suffering now are due to LKY's flawed policies that may seemed very successful in the short term but of which the negative consequences are being seen and felt now. Singaporeans must realize that the only way things will change for the better is to vote out the PAP because even with the passing of the Old Fart, the status quo will remain because as u correctly pointed out, LKY's DNA already hardcoded into PAP.