• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Under the leadership of Lee Hsien Loong .....

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) I realised that leaders are born, not made.
If a person is not born a leader, no matter how high his education is, he will still be incompetent, Lee Hsien Loong is a great example.

2) I realised that smart parents do not necessarily give birth to smart children.
Both LKY and gecko are very smart, but they give birth to a useless and incompetent son.

3) I realised that absolute power is very addictive.
Old man still refuses to give up power at 90 years of age.

Please continue .....

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is steering sinkietown into the dumps....

like what is happening to MRT, still not MSM report and the actual cause of the 'time-travel'

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP leaders' much vaunted foresight and "helicopter" view of events are "legendary" (that is, they are just legends, myths).

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You might think he is dumb or lousy but he is actually executing the lee dynasty backup plan to a T.
Once they plunder enough they will retire into the sunset....of course holding on to power indefinitely would be best case scenario but they know they can't do that anymore.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learnt that to help the people and serve them better, it is necessary to pay yourself millions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I learnt that blood is thicker than water .:o

I learn that I can FIX things, especially if they are my enemies.

Daddy brought us from 3rd world to 1st world, sonny boy, made us lower than the 3rd world citizens...it is Majulah & MERDEKA SINgapura!!:p

jw5

Loyal
I realised that mee siam can eat with hum, and his wife is sooooooooooo capable. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I realised that mee siam can eat with hum, and his wife is sooooooooooo capable. :rolleyes:

The best part she is endorsed by pa-in-law like the QEII giving her mark of excellence to whatever products...so that we can have many LONG good years...

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really cant imagine going through another 9yrs with him as PM. I beg 60.1% please wake up your F*cking idea!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it right to say, with him around, we had our:

1. Recession
2. Closure of CLOB
3. More FT less LT
4. Stagnation of Salaries
5. Prices increased in so many things.
6. Escape of MSK

what else? besides, we discover that Mee Siam can be eaten with no hum.

??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If a person is not born a leader, no matter how high his education is, he will still be incompetent, Lee Hsien Loong is a great example.

2) I realised that smart parents do not necessarily give birth to smart children.
Both LKY and gecko are very smart, but they give birth to a useless and incompetent son.

Old man still refuses to give up power at 90 years of age.

Please continue .....

salah liao lah................should be...............

If a person is not born a leader, no matter how high his education is, he CAN still be a leader, as long as daddy is de facto leader...... Lee Hsien Loong is a great example.

Both LKY and gecko are not very smart, they are just evil and rich enough in 1st place..... they DID give birth to a useless and incompetent son.

Old man still refuses to give up power at 90 years of age.......becoz of no choice, he knows his family will be done in by other PAP top dogs ganging up on his son.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not LHL ...it is the PAP. They could install anyone, nothing will change. The imprint of LKY's right-wing thinking is all over the party and until they can ditch LKY's ideas, the PAP will continue to be a disaster for sinkapore.