• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat UMNO President And Najib Pledge Support For m&d Faggot And DAP! The Rest Of UMNO Scream 'Tidak Tidak!'

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay/Muslim. Either one can leow.
Who is deemed a Malay is already defined in our constitution ..and all those who consider themselves chinese in Sinkie are not by Tiongs , to Tiongs these are conquered race who pseudo chinks

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is deemed a Malay is already defined in our constitution ..and all those who consider themselves chinese in Sinkie are not by Tiongs , to Tiongs these are conquered race who pseudo chinks

Just curious. Cheena still consider themsleves as Han? PRC or local cheena sinkies?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious. Cheena still consider themsleves as Han? PRC or local cheena sinkies?
My view not necessarily others , my older generation will consider themselves chinks from motherland China and they were quite a lot , English educated of my generation onwards considered themselves more Sinkie than a chinaman mainly because China was in a shit , the chinese educated of my generation , I think , consider Sinkie was part of China to be reunited ..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims who reject the Quran n Hadith consider as murtad
A person who believes in God and do just and righteous deeds is sufficient.

Three fundamental beliefs - Religion is irrelevant

2:62 Indeed, those who trust, and those proclaimed to be guided, and the supporters and the Sobe’ans - any of them who trust God and the hereafter and do the deeds of virtuousness - thus for them the rewards by their Lord - and there shall be no fear over them - and they will not grieve.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view not necessarily others , my older generation will consider themselves chinks from motherland China and they were quite a lot , English educated of my generation onwards considered themselves more Sinkie than a chinaman mainly because China was in a shit , the chinese educated of my generation , I think , consider Sinkie was part of China to be reunited ..
That was a very big problem in the entire south east asia in 1970's. The chinese wanted the region to become communist and under the tutelage of CCP. Cambodia suffered the brunt of this idea.
Indonesia quickly purged all communist suspects and those closed to soekarno. .quite a lot died.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A person who believes in God and do just and righteous deeds is sufficient.

Three fundamental beliefs - Religion is irrelevant

2:62 Indeed, those who trust, and those proclaimed to be guided, and the supporters and the Sobe’ans - any of them who trust God and the hereafter and do the deeds of virtuousness - thus for them the rewards by their Lord - and there shall be no fear over them - and they will not grieve.

Hello Mr Murtad. Why miss out on the Jews and xtians? Deliberately. Twist and turn according to ur whim and fancies. Why stop at 2.:62? Continue and read following verse. They have not been following the commandment of Allah s.w.t. and their scriptures been corrupted. So now come the final testament i.e. the Quran. Read it and follow the sunah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w if u know wat is good for u. Oh Syed. Fear the torture of the grave. Fear the Hereafter.

And ˹remember˺ when We took a covenant from you and raised the mountain above you ˹saying˺, “Hold firmly to that ˹Scripture˺ which We have given you and observe its teachings so perhaps you will become mindful ˹of Allah˺.” [Q2:63]

Yet you turned away afterwards. Had it not been for Allah’s grace and mercy upon you, you would have certainly been of the losers. [Q2:64]