• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat UMNO President And Najib Pledge Support For m&d Faggot And DAP! The Rest Of UMNO Scream 'Tidak Tidak!'

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will never support any politician whos in cahoot with DAP!

Tis two politicians have my respects.

View attachment 93536
Yes they are the best mudslimes politicians in mudland. I still remember how one fucked up the mh370 response. If it weren't for the erection defeat . They would have been on the way to be PM. Anyway just a hiccup. They would be pm soon. N the soon4the better. Cant wait for mudland to be 4th world. 1sgd to 10 ringgit. Good for m&ds in singkieland

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually practising Islam is personal...between a believer and God. Be if sufism, shiaism or sunism....teres no such ism in the Quran. How am i going to comment? The greatest sin in the eye of Allah is to associate the Creator with partners.
Sigh Christians at fault again

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 93536
I I hope he becomes pm. That way 1sgd to 10 ringgit. Its good to let tge clowns run the circus

MH370 families demand Hishammuddin step down over blunders
Malaysia's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein speaks at a news conference inside a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, April 23, 2014.  Photo: Reuters
Malaysia's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein speaks at a news conference inside a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, April 23, 2014. Photo: Reuters
Published23 May, 2014
Updated 25 May, 2014
Transport minister’s admission that plane was allowed to disappear off radar angered grieving families
KUALA LUMPUR — The families of flight MH370 passengers and crew have derided Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein’s weak defence of military inaction during the early hours of the plane’s disappearance, and in a show of anger some have even demanded that he step down as the acting Transport Minister.
Mr Hishammuddin told the Australian Broadcasting in an interview aired on Monday (May 19) that the Malaysian military had been told to keep an eye on the plane but allowed it to disappear off their radar after considering it to be not hostile.
His statements have drawn much flak from the families of those on board the ill-fated jetliner, who said he has only fuelled more questions instead of providing answers to the incident.
They also said the statements by Mr Hishammuddin, who is also Defence Minister, smacked of incompetence and that more honest people should be allowed to lead the investigation into the aircraft’s disappearance, instead of covering up the military’s and the government’s flaws.
Indian national Pralhad Shirsath whose wife was a passenger on the plane, questioned how the plane was allowed to pass through Malaysian airspace without any action taken, when the military knew that MH370 was missing or in trouble.
He said the minister’s statement only showed that it was part of “a plan” to make the plane disappear with some purpose.
“Mr Transport Minister said, ‘If you’re not going to shoot it down, what’s the point of sending it up?’”
“Well, he should understand that sending up military planes does not always mean shooting it down, but rather investigating risk and taking action when it was already identified as a commercial jet and not hostile but travelling through Malaysian territory without authorisation in terms of giving feedback to those to whom the plane belongs,” Mr Shirsath told The Malaysian Insider when contacted.
Mr Shirsath believed that the latest revelation only proved that the Malaysian government was hiding more information from the families and the public.
“If they have reason to hide information, they should tell us and probably we will try to understand them,” he said.
Mr Shirsath also said Malaysia’s image has been dented by the way the government has dealt with the tragedy. He was puzzled as how the people who ruled the country and those in charge of the search and rescue operation managed to remain in power.
“How can Malaysian people tolerate these blunders? These leaders must step down and more honest people should lead the investigation,” he said.
“It is not too late, they should tell us all truth, stop misguiding the media and families and make sure passengers and crew return to their homes safely and we will forgive them,” he added.
Ms Sarah Bajc, the partner of passenger Philip Wood, echoed Mr Shirsath’s sentiment, saying it is both absurd and perilous for any civilian or military flight observer to disregard an unidentified plane.
“I believe the Malaysian people and the investigation into MH370 would be well served by Hishammuddin’s resignation. My guess is that most feel that way but I would not presume to speak for others,” she said.
Meanwhile, Ms Syafinaz Hasnan, the sister of M370 crew Mohd Hazrin, described Hishammuddin’s statements as insensitive.
“I am saddened by the way the government has dealt with the military issue. They are also very confused with their own twisted information. Now everyone knows how incompetent they are and how vulnerable our country can be,” she said.
Mr KS Narendran, husband of Chandrika Sharma, one of the five Indian nationals on board MH370, found the minister’s stance and the defence “outrageous”.
He said what occured showed total neglect and incompetence on the part of the various authorities in handling the incident, and urged Hishammuddin to stop defending the indefensible by covering up military flaws.
He also said the public was not easily taken in, regardless of whether Hishammuddin had appeared sombre or savvy, contrite or confident, collaborative or combative on television.
The Malaysian authorities have been severely criticised over their handling of the investigations into the missing jetliner with the international media, family members of passengers and crew, with the public accusing them of hiding and delaying information.
A survey commissioned by The Malaysian Insider last month showed that more than half of Malaysians polled believed that the Barisan Nasional (BN) government had been hiding information about flight MH370’s disappearance. THE MALAYSIAN INSIDER

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually practising Islam is personal...between a believer and God. Be if sufism, shiaism or sunism....teres no such ism in the Quran. How am i going to comment? The greatest sin in the eye of Allah is to associate the Creator with partners.
Adek , the point I am driving at is , Compromise

as simple as that

suppose if its Sufis who converted the Malays to Islam and today Sufis are not considered a Muslim than I shall leave it to your good judgement on the question of whether there were indeed compromises in Islam

now to the question of how Sufism spread in south India , you see North Indiani muslims came mainly through military conquest and hence many atrocities such as temple destruction which till today poison the relation between Muslims and Hindus

but south India is entirely different , even before the period of prophets there were Arab trades settled in south India ...and Islam spread to south India largely through the patronage of Hindu kings to Sufi Muslims , because stories are abundant how these Sufis cured some incurable illness of the royalties ...hence never hear of temple or mosque burnings

the point being Arab Traders were not recorded plying this region of Malay peninsula but there were Arab sailors in almost all ships plying the monsoon as they were considered experts in reading stars for direction

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sigh Christians at fault again

The moslem religion is essentially an anti-Christian religion. When moslems explain their religion, it is a must to ridicule the Christian religion, directly or indirectly. It's a pillar of islam.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is my 2 cents , could be wrong I don’t know

there could be a letter to Agong by Najib and Zahid in a very very vague terms in support of Anwar because UMNO indeed had threatened withdrawing support for Mohideen if UMNO demands are not met ..hence I speculate such a letter from Najib and Zahid a personal ones rather than on UMNO letter head

this is where the Malays are master of politics compared with chinese DAP

because should Anwar form a government with the indirect suppprt of some of UMNO MPs , unofficially , what UMNO will do six months later is to withdraw its support for Anwar ..and the government collapses

It’s a clear message to the people without UMNO , there can be no stable governance even with 100% Chinese voters support

a master stroke indeed , Malaysia Boleh

this also tells you that it's the chink faggots who are traitors to Malaysia

and need to be expelled from Malaysia at a bare minimum.

With no racial religious linguistic debate, Malaysia can enjoy greater harmony and progress more rapidly. These kafir bastards add nothing of value or worth to the country, the community, the nation.

Parasitic leeches that they are.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adek , the point I am driving at is , Compromise

as simple as that

suppose if its Sufis who converted the Malays to Islam and today Sufis are not considered a Muslim than I shall leave it to your good judgement on the question of whether there were indeed compromises in Islam

now to the question of how Sufism spread in south India , you see North Indian open ti muslims mainly through military conquest and hence many atrocities such as temple destruction till today poison the relation between Muslims and Hindus

but south India is entirely different , even before the period of prophets there were Arab trades settled in south India ...and Islam spread to south India largely through the patronage of Hindu kings to Sufi Muslims , because stories are abundant how these Sufis cured some incurable illness of the royalties ...hence never hear of temple or mosque burnings

the point being Arab Traders were not recorded coding this region of Malay peninsula but there were Arab sailors in almost all ships plying the monsoon as they were considered experts in reading stars for direction

Compromise. It depend bang. Islam is such a wide subject...

I dont know abt others. Normally i dont judge Islam by how the believers practise. If he consider himself as Sufi, follow the Quran and the Sunah, why is he not a Muslim? Btw i am still learning to be a good practising Muslim. Not an islamic scholar ya.

Temple destructions. So far Msia have lots of temples and churches leh.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 93536

May not be the best politicians, well politics is dirty business anyway, yet indispensable business.

But sooo sooo soo true, no to DAP. No to PAP.

These kafir rats, agents of Zionists and Yankees, definitely need punishment.

Make an example out of Stinkypura so that Jiuhu chinks fall in line.

Or the other way around?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moslem religion is essentially an anti-Christian religion. When moslems explain their religion, it is a must to ridicule the Christian religion, directly or indirectly. It's a pillar of islam.

Islams consider Christians "People of the Book". Ahl al Kitab.

Stop lying.

A commo trait amongst Christians.

And worse, amongst Chinks.

Worse yet, amongst Christian chink faggots like you.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May not be the best politicians, well politics is dirty business anyway, yet indispensable business.

But sooo sooo soo true, no to DAP. No to PAP.

These kafir rats, agents of Zionists and Yankees, definitely need punishment.

Make an example out of Stinkypura so that Jiuhu chinks fall in line.

Or the other way around?

I pray all the cheena jiuhukia migrate to Sinkieland. But knowing them they are such an opportunists, they are enjoying Msia privileges. But still not enough. Now demanding for Bumi privileges as well!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray all the cheena jiuhukia migrate to Sinkieland. But knowing them they are such an opportunists, they are enjoying Msia privileges. But still not enough. Now demanding for Bumi privileges as well!

Prayers alone won't do. That's like a supplement.

Governmental action is needed. A law needs to be passed. Those with anti Malaysian beliefs, tendencies, customs, communist/kufr terrorist/western agent/yahoodi conspirator inclinations will have to be dealt with swiftly. Most suspicious cases originate among the pork munching community.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To say Muslims are anti-Christians is grossly inaccurate.
We just want you to go back to the true teachings of Jesus pbuh before the Council of Nicea corrupted the bible, and the time before Christians made Jesus a god.
Can you imagine so many basic concepts that the current Christian bunch are at odds with the previous prophets Abraham, Moses, David, Noah, Jacob pbu them all? All of them advocated that God is One. Not three-in-one. Not a Trinity. Not a Godhead.
God can die? My toes laugh.
Humans torturing god? My butthole laugh.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Christians misunderstood totally this verse to be an affirmation on Jesus. This should be interpreted as a divine order when God said the word and all creation was done. 'Word' here refers to his order of creating the universe. Just like what Quran 2:117 says:

˹He is˺ the Originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, “Be!” And it is!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I I hope he becomes pm. That way 1sgd to 10 ringgit. Its good to let tge clowns run the circus

MH370 families demand Hishammuddin step down over blunders
Malaysia's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein speaks at a news conference inside a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, April 23, 2014.  Photo: Reuters's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein speaks at a news conference inside a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, April 23, 2014.  Photo: Reuters
Malaysia's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein speaks at a news conference inside a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, April 23, 2014. Photo: Reuters
Published23 May, 2014
Updated 25 May, 2014
Transport minister’s admission that plane was allowed to disappear off radar angered grieving families
KUALA LUMPUR — The families of flight MH370 passengers and crew have derided Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein’s weak defence of military inaction during the early hours of the plane’s disappearance, and in a show of anger some have even demanded that he step down as the acting Transport Minister.
Mr Hishammuddin told the Australian Broadcasting in an interview aired on Monday (May 19) that the Malaysian military had been told to keep an eye on the plane but allowed it to disappear off their radar after considering it to be not hostile.
His statements have drawn much flak from the families of those on board the ill-fated jetliner, who said he has only fuelled more questions instead of providing answers to the incident.
They also said the statements by Mr Hishammuddin, who is also Defence Minister, smacked of incompetence and that more honest people should be allowed to lead the investigation into the aircraft’s disappearance, instead of covering up the military’s and the government’s flaws.
Indian national Pralhad Shirsath whose wife was a passenger on the plane, questioned how the plane was allowed to pass through Malaysian airspace without any action taken, when the military knew that MH370 was missing or in trouble.
He said the minister’s statement only showed that it was part of “a plan” to make the plane disappear with some purpose.
“Mr Transport Minister said, ‘If you’re not going to shoot it down, what’s the point of sending it up?’”
“Well, he should understand that sending up military planes does not always mean shooting it down, but rather investigating risk and taking action when it was already identified as a commercial jet and not hostile but travelling through Malaysian territory without authorisation in terms of giving feedback to those to whom the plane belongs,” Mr Shirsath told The Malaysian Insider when contacted.
Mr Shirsath believed that the latest revelation only proved that the Malaysian government was hiding more information from the families and the public.
“If they have reason to hide information, they should tell us and probably we will try to understand them,” he said.
Mr Shirsath also said Malaysia’s image has been dented by the way the government has dealt with the tragedy. He was puzzled as how the people who ruled the country and those in charge of the search and rescue operation managed to remain in power.
“How can Malaysian people tolerate these blunders? These leaders must step down and more honest people should lead the investigation,” he said.
“It is not too late, they should tell us all truth, stop misguiding the media and families and make sure passengers and crew return to their homes safely and we will forgive them,” he added.
Ms Sarah Bajc, the partner of passenger Philip Wood, echoed Mr Shirsath’s sentiment, saying it is both absurd and perilous for any civilian or military flight observer to disregard an unidentified plane.
“I believe the Malaysian people and the investigation into MH370 would be well served by Hishammuddin’s resignation. My guess is that most feel that way but I would not presume to speak for others,” she said.
Meanwhile, Ms Syafinaz Hasnan, the sister of M370 crew Mohd Hazrin, described Hishammuddin’s statements as insensitive.
“I am saddened by the way the government has dealt with the military issue. They are also very confused with their own twisted information. Now everyone knows how incompetent they are and how vulnerable our country can be,” she said.
Mr KS Narendran, husband of Chandrika Sharma, one of the five Indian nationals on board MH370, found the minister’s stance and the defence “outrageous”.
He said what occured showed total neglect and incompetence on the part of the various authorities in handling the incident, and urged Hishammuddin to stop defending the indefensible by covering up military flaws.
He also said the public was not easily taken in, regardless of whether Hishammuddin had appeared sombre or savvy, contrite or confident, collaborative or combative on television.
The Malaysian authorities have been severely criticised over their handling of the investigations into the missing jetliner with the international media, family members of passengers and crew, with the public accusing them of hiding and delaying information.
A survey commissioned by The Malaysian Insider last month showed that more than half of Malaysians polled believed that the Barisan Nasional (BN) government had been hiding information about flight MH370’s disappearance. THE MALAYSIAN INSIDER

OK. He made a mistake. Lets move on.... :biggrin:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prayers alone won't do. That's like a supplement.

Governmental action is needed. A law needs to be passed. Those with anti Malaysian beliefs, tendencies, customs, communist/kufr terrorist/western agent/yahoodi conspirator inclinations will have to be dealt with swiftly. Most suspicious cases originate among the pork munching community.
Good idea to do a swap. Retard m&d can all go to Mudland to join their retard cousins. No more requirement to have halal food in Sinkieland. With higher IQ, the country will progress faster and Mudland will come begging. We will singing Majulah Singapore Cina and get rid of the fake m&d president. Of course the venomous religion will be banned in Sinkieland.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know how you derive your respect but both Politicians do come very tainted too

Khairy is actually a mamak , and when his father in law , Pak Lak in power as the PM , Khairy seems the most corrupted as than he was known as the the boys from 4th floor , actually running the government

but one thing I must say ,Khairy is quite brilliant , though I thought of him otherwise ...till I watched a life debate between the most celebrated supposedly neutral Amiga and Khairy , he actually tore her to pieces and Ambiga is suppose to be an ex chair of the Bar association
Since he is a mamak...can he be PM?