• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

Youtube finished processing the 1st one!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

why bother with screwing the tanjong pagar SDA team? might as well screw worker's party

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

HD video of 1hr6min is surely big, how to be small, must scale down to poor quality to be small, lah...

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is so convient to say that this is not your fault? You uploaded a video, started a thread and alleged this to distract the Opposition?

Is this some scared tactics to make voters choice PAP instead? You have done it again Yap, screw the oppositions good and proper!

No wonder, no party wants to be associated with you anymore.

Oh it was their press conference, the reporters ask whatever they like to ask. The 5 candidates answered whatever they answered. My camera recorded whatever there is. I uploaded whatever I have. So what fault is mine? :eek::(:confused::confused:

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh it was their press conference, the reporters ask whatever they like to ask. The 5 candidates answered whatever they answered. My camera recorded whatever there is. I uploaded whatever I have. So what fault is mine? :eek::(:confused::confused:

Your title ask people to help you spread.

So better make sure this is accurate before anyhow spread.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah. Go use handbrake lah. If you have MAC and FCE lagi better.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

why bother with screwing the tanjong pagar SDA team? might as well screw worker's party

NO SDA.

Independents

I care actually about old dog thief LKy. :wink:

SANY0231.jpg

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yap, do you know what you just did?

If ISD sees this and needs to verify the information, they will call up the involved party. You can claim innocence by just saying you record only but the Opposition will be called up to clarify.

Then what? You will say ISD call them to scare them further? If this is true, then go and lodge a police report against the involved parties. No point spreading rumours and then do nothing more.

Once report lodge, whoever that is wrong will be charged in court! Other than that, everything is just talking cock.

Youtube finished processing the 1st one!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is so convient to say that this is not your fault? You uploaded a video, started a thread and alleged this to distract the Opposition?

Is this some scared tactics to make voters choice PAP instead? You have done it again Yap, screw the oppositions good and proper!

You are THE OPPOSITION?

Other than you the rest are not opposition?

You brain washed your own voters in your own ways, and want it to set. The other people all must shut and let you have everything to say and control Singaporean voters' minds?

Wow! You are better than LKy!

Salute! dictator!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

If ISD sees this and needs to verify the information, they will call up the involved party. You can claim innocence by just saying you record only but the Opposition will be called up to clarify.

Then what? You will say ISD call them to scare them further? If this is true, then go and lodge a police report against the involved parties. No point spreading rumours and then do nothing more.

Once report lodge, whoever that is wrong will be charged in court! Other than that, everything is just talking cock.

Wow! ISD!

I very frightened!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What to do? I think I can find a rubbish bin as make shift float and swim to JB tonight hor? MSK can do it I also can lah.

:biggrin:

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS is an attention whore lah.

For the whole election, he is not in the picture like last time. So no attention was given to him. He wants attention so come up with something like this.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Opposition?

You have created more problem for them than helping them. Tell me one thing that you have helped to make the Opposition better? You dirtied the opposition name with your nonsense and tactics.

You screwed Dr Chee previously and now this?

You are THE OPPOSITION?

Other than you the rest are not opposition?

You brain washed your own voters in your own ways, and want it to set. The other people all must shut and let you have everything to say and control Singaporean voters' minds?

Wow! You are better than LKy!

Salute! dictator!

papFart

Alfrescian
Loyal

:cool::cool:
This is crazy, Please do not spread untrue rumor because even though I do not support him, he is still very respected and he do not have to resort to this and he will not do that as well.

Agreed..
UY, pls stop ..
You've said TP walkover could be void ..bah..bah..bah.. on Nomination Day.
But we see nothing happen.
Now you come out with another #@%!.
When are you going to stop?
Can't you see this is really baseless?
Do you know ISD is coming for you at the Polling Centre tomorrow? :p

You must have left your brain at home when attending the press conf.:confused:
Take care, UY :smile::smile:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yap, You have a pea size brain is it?

Acting tough as if you not scare? Maybe you really not scare? You are a small ikan acting like a shark and a stupid one.

Stop creating trouble for the Opposition. I suppose what the earlier guy say is right. You're an attention whore!

Wow! ISD!

I very frightened!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What to do? I think I can find a rubbish bin as make shift float and swim to JB tonight hor? MSK can do it I also can lah.

:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap please do Singaporeans a faour and join your pal Nair in the States. There you cna do as many Obama/Palin videos as you wish.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

NO SDA.

Independents

I care actually about old dog thief LKy. :wink:

uncleyap, are u sure u care abt old dog thief lky? u are just like pappies trying to scare voters.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was invited to a press conference to lend them web coverage, and I recorded and posted whatever there is, and you all KPKB.

So you exposed yourself that you are petty lame fellows wanting voters to pay attentions only to your narrow silly subjects - just like PAp. And you want no other persons to have any other issues to attract netizens. You are worst that PAp! :biggrin:

That means you are like LKy wanting Singaporeans only to read Shit Times & watch MediaCorpse and then you claim to be the supporter of FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION or FREE PRESS... waf?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your title ask people to help you spread.

So better make sure this is accurate before anyhow spread.

So ST must become the CSI to check copse of autopsy before reporting people jumped MRT?:eek::p

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Start watching from about 20 mins onwards to skip less interesting parts, but do review them later, actually lots of info.

Tested that the audio is not loud enough. I am adjusting in the 3GB version.

Why did they pick on the eve of polling day to disclose the info.? Did anyone ask the 5 stooges that?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did they pick on the eve of polling day to disclose the info.? Did anyone ask the 5 stooges that?

Why you never get invited to press conf? You should ask the question!

It is obvious! They did not even think that the Seconder's reason for not turning up was important! That's why NTS did not say it even in my previous interview with him !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGXuoBbX-7A&feature=related

Thanks to the reporters' detailed questioning, they dug out the gem!