• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

:cool::cool:

Agreed..
UY, pls stop ..
You've said TP walkover could be void ..bah..bah..bah.. on Nomination Day.
But we see nothing happen.
Now you come out with another #@%!.
When are you going to stop?
Can't you see this is really baseless?
Do you know ISD is coming for you at the Polling Centre tomorrow? :p

You must have left your brain at home when attending the press conf.:confused:
Take care, UY :smile::smile:

To void the result, you can make application to election judge within 21 days from LKy announced walk-over. read the laws. Ng Teck Siong until today have not finalized weather he is going to do that. I don't want to override him prematurely. If I take on this myself, I would prefer to apply for ALL 87 seats results to be VOID after 8.May regardless how was the outcome, based on the reason of Corrupt Practices - Bribery - Grow & Share Packages - distributed to voters in ALL 87 constituencies. The same position as my initiative in GE2006. Law is very clear that if vote was bought with money then any result declared by returning officer can be pronounced as void by election judge after hearing the case. New election had to be called after the culprit of vote buying be sent to prison and disqualified for 7 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY2KIWOHNl4

This is the MAIN RESET BUTTON.

It is overriding for everything GE2011 is so far.

After result is read by returning officer on 7.May, this application to void all of it can be made within 21 days.

<input name="req_sect" value="1302774358-004006" type="checkbox"> 90 Application for avoidance of election on certain grounds
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774358-004026" type="checkbox"> 91 Proceedings in respect of qualification
PART IV
<center> APPLICATIONS FOR AVOIDANCE OF ELECTION </center><input name="req_sect" value="1302774358-004065" type="checkbox"> 92 Appointment and powers of Election Judge
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004101" type="checkbox"> 93 Who may make application under section 90
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004115" type="checkbox"> 94 Relief which may be claimed
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004132" type="checkbox"> 95 Certificate of Election Judge as to validity of election
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004147" type="checkbox"> 96 Report of Election Judge as to corrupt or illegal practice
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004173" type="checkbox"> 97 Time for making application
<input name="req_sect" value="1302774359-004201" type="checkbox">

This is so because Ass Loong Son paid S$3.2 billion to all voters 7 days from the poll, he laid the huge time bomb. This button is the detonation switch. Push this button everything done & spent for the GE2011 can be blown away, because the S$3.2 billion buys votes, and thus all the result caused by the poll within the close proximity of paying out S$3.2 billion is provided by the law to be declared as VOID.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

Yap, please join Nair. You two thne can be safely ignored.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's too late UY, collect the evidence and go look for Dr Chee, he seems to be the expert in the area of getting threat and jail. if this is true, it will not go down well internationally and will further erode LKY and PAP's legitimacy to rule.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why must be CSJ? :wink: The press conference is recorded and posted, and anyone can also deal with it accordingly. This is viewed worldwide.:wink:

The case now is ANONYMOUS callers made threats to nomination seconder & candidate's family members. Which means caller did NOT say that they were ISD. But the general idea given by family members friends etc to candidate Nazem is that these are threats delivered by ISD. But Nazem himself is not afraid and his statements confronts govt for an answer weather contesting GE against famiLEE etc is wrong or not.

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why must be CSJ? :wink: The press conference is recorded and posted, and anyone can also deal with it accordingly. This is viewed worldwide.:wink:

uy,

i really think u have a strong case. come on take it up to some higher authorities. all the way. yay.

ok i have given u a little of the limelight u craved so much for. satisfied :rolleyes:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today is historic polling day for SG and there is no higher authority than SG people.
We deal with it 1st with ballots. Later we can further deal with it.

Let me go cast my own vote ASAP 1st.

Then come back to the forum.

:wink:

Spread the news out to voters!

uy,

i really think u have a strong case. come on take it up to some higher authorities. all the way. yay.

ok i have given u a little of the limelight u craved so much for. satisfied :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Yap,

Whatever the case is NTS and his team should go early if they have to. Now crying sour grapes and try explaining is a waste of time. I turned your video after 1 min hearing all those craps.

NTS is like Thai biz people who don't respect people's time and blame famous Bangkok traffic jam for being late. What time did the election dept open on that day? NTS should be there 5 mins before election dept open and that is sincere?

Now blame ISD, so what's next? must wait for your chicken to lay eggs?

When Japanese bizmen make 9.00 am appointment, you can count on them to be there 5 mins before 9.

So how to count on you and your scumbags to do great things for Singapore, yeah!

Can't swim blame swimming trunk heavy yeah!

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal

So its your word against everyone else i.e. credible witnesses.

Don't be naive! I was right there. Press not allowed inside. Video recording not allowed. Or else I would had all the video including LKy's facial expression throughout the whole nomination. I got my camera. I don't need TOC or TR.:wink: Did you realized? You forgot who video all the mata all these years?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

NTS is going to the nomination station and he thought he was going to a Chinese wedding is it?

NTS think it is a Chinese wedding and can behaved like a big shot making a great entrance, and waiting to receive big cheers and be noticed, by being the last one to enter, right?

It proves you wrong, isn't it? There are many opportunist waiting for any cock up on NTS sides to screw them up nicely. So NTS deserved it and paid a price for it, well done to all scumbags ... hahahaha

The case now is ANONYMOUS callers made threats to nomination seconder & candidate's family members. Which means caller did NOT say that they were ISD. But the general idea given by family members friends etc to candidate Nazem is that these are threats delivered by ISD. But Nazem himself is not afraid and his statements confronts govt for an answer weather contesting GE against famiLEE etc is wrong or not.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not their team manager.

But you obviously knows nothing about organizing a GRC contest. Talks damn easy!

Mr Yap,

Whatever the case is NTS and his team should go early if they have to. Now crying sour grapes and try explaining is a waste of time. I turned your video after 1 min hearing all those craps.

NTS is like Thai biz people who don't respect people's time and blame famous Bangkok traffic jam for being late. What time did the election dept open on that day? NTS should be there 5 mins before election dept open and that is sincere?

Now blame ISD, so what's next? must wait for your chicken to lay eggs?

When Japanese bizmen make 9.00 am appointment, you can count on them to be there 5 mins before 9.

So how to count on you and your scumbags to do great things for Singapore, yeah!

Can't swim blame swimming trunk heavy yeah!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you already admited that you only watch 1st min of the 1hr+ video thus you are only blindly complaining without knowing what happened. So I can tell you that I also won't take your comments seriously. :wink:

NTS is going to the nomination station and he thought he was going to a Chinese wedding is it?

NTS think it is a Chinese wedding and can behaved like a big shot making a great entrance, and waiting to receive big cheers and be noticed, by being the last one to enter, right?

It proves you wrong, isn't it? There are many opportunist waiting for any cock up on NTS sides to screw them up nicely. So NTS deserved it and paid a price for it, well done to all scumbags ... hahahaha

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

So its your word against everyone else i.e. credible witnesses.

The hall has many dozens of political parties candidates and nominators as witness. So far all the testimonies are same. No conflicts. :wink:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all are the clowns!

And too bad I am not your school teacher to answer your silly questions about where is what in the 1hr video. You are not paying me school fees either. I recorded and uploaded and posted here, I am tired, I am hungry, I need bath. You go and sort it out yourself. It is a FOC video, you are not paying me, I am not asking for money.

No free service!

No free questions!

means u are providing free information to mislead everyone?!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3GB version on my server!

3GB version seems to exceed youtube's limit (it says java version can exceed 2GB) I can try again to upload youtube.com but chance not so good.

My yap oi can you pls break up this 3GB vid into smaller pieces using a program like winrar and then host it unto a faster server like some free hosting sites like mediafire for eg.

I'm using a d/l accelerator with the max number of connections and when i d/l from your site the max speed i managed to achieve is like 400kpbs. With a file over 3Gb of space it takes like 2 and a half hours to d/l and that is the fastest possible time. This is extremely slow.

My internet connection isn't bad at all. I can d/l videos from youtube using the accelerator at 1.7mbps max which is 1700kbps. This shows that your server is slow.

I think you should heed my suggestion. Break up your file into smaller bits then host it on media fire which is free and also pretty fast. Breaking up the file into smaller parts enables ppl to d/l the file at a much faster pace. Many uploaders that want to host games over 10GB in size do it.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

My yap oi can you pls break up this 3GB vid into smaller pieces using a program like winrar and then host it unto a faster server like some free hosting sites like mediafire for eg.

I'm using a d/l accelerator with the max number of connections and when i d/l from your site the max speed i managed to achieve is like 400kpbs. With a file over 3Gb of space it takes like 2 and a half hours to d/l and that is the fastest possible time. This is extremely slow.

My internet connection isn't bad at all. I can d/l videos from youtube using the accelerator at 1.7mbps max which is 1700kbps. This shows that your server is slow.

I think you should heed my suggestion. Break up your file into smaller bits then host it on media fire which is free and also pretty fast. Breaking up the file into smaller parts enables ppl to d/l the file at a much faster pace. Many uploaders that want to host games over 10GB in size do it.

I am re-attempting to put 3GB on youtube.com now. Want fast download / view I have another method that is to produce a tiny 3GP (handphone) version which is 20+MB only but blur like fuck.:biggrin: I will do this now.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap, if you have the fucking guts, go lodge at least a report with the police, and not hide behind your comp posting anonymous videos that are burning valuable bandwidth.

LKY is right for once in his life: "PP like you who hide behind avatars and monikers are worthless, he doesn't even bother taking up a lawsuit against you!"

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

A beautiful woman suddenly comes up to you and whisper seductively...I like you and I am giving you my all for free....You follow her into the room and she turned her back and slowly stripped....Turn around and you see the biggest dick you've ever seen in your life! This story had been repeated over 9,000 times in the last 20 hours.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap, if you have the fucking guts, go lodge at least a report with the police, and not hide behind your comp posting anonymous videos that are burning valuable bandwidth.

LKY is right for once in his life: "PP like you who hide behind avatars and monikers are worthless, he doesn't even bother taking up a lawsuit against you!"

What is anonymous videos? My video show my face in HD 1280x720 resolution close up some time until you can see my Pee Sai already:biggrin:

What is avatar?

I am known by face to even old dog thief & all his dogs. And my photo is my avatar here on Sammyboy.com

I was with LKy in the nomination hall face to face few meters distance to screw him directly. and he felt everything.

If I farted he would had smelled it! :biggrin:

What is hide behind avatars and monikers leh?

You know this GE I had made how many mata reports already? :wink:

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

They still fuck care you right, so? That says alot about you