• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

dankos

Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

Try harder! :wink:

i cannot confirm if u r a pap dog but i can 100% say u r brainless.

even dr chee wise up, and u still playing the role of an idiot to perfection. u must have succeeded in turning many oppo supporters into pap ones.

damn, the oppo parties really unfortunate to have u hanging around.

dankos

Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

got evidence got what fuck go make police report. dun talk cock. NTS tell u threat u believe? i rather believe he makan $$.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the logic?

Seconder's name already inside the nomination form prepared with Statutory Declaration & Oath the day before nomination (night when we we donating money).

Morning 6:30 am wife received phone call warning not to let husband go for nomination or sure face ISA detention. Wife panicked and informed husband not to go.

Husband chickened out fear ISD so that whole nomination form became useless because named seconder will not turn up.

In the morning at nomination hall NTS need to substitute one spare nominators which we prepared (I pleaded for extra standby online) but to do that whole form must re-fill quickly on a new form and retake Oath at commissioner of oath, wasted 20mins.

Otherwise, Tg Pagar GRC team would be nominated by directly submitting the form which was prepared and oath taken the night before.
:mad::mad::mad:

ccbyellowpeople

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/au_c7aXeMOg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/au_c7aXeMOg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="19840" height="8890"></object>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

1.1GB version uploaded successfully on youtube.com

Processing now, wait to view.

Preparing 3GB version (higher resolution quality) preparing now. :smile:

http://youtu.be/3sJ__iEw4vo

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3sJ__iEw4vo" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheebye yap, you are the con man, did you returned the money to people?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Press Release

The following: Ng Teck Siong, Mohamed Nazem Bin Suki
Lim Mie, Ng Pian Ying and Abdullah Bin Salam the 5
would be candidates for the Tanjong Pager GRC 2011
invite you to Press Conference on

Date:
Friday 6th May, 2011
Time:
4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Singapore 208031.

The above people would like to thank those who support
and donate to their cause to contest in the Tanjong Pagar
GRC and give their views.

Ng Teck Siong

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Start watching from about 20 mins onwards to skip less interesting parts, but do review them later, actually lots of info.

Tested that the audio is not loud enough. I am adjusting in the 3GB version.

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Press Release

The following: Ng Teck Siong, Mohamed Nazem Bin Suki
Lim Mie, Ng Pian Ying and Abdullah Bin Salam the 5
would be candidates for the Tanjong Pager GRC 2011
invite you to Press Conference on

Date:
Friday 6th May, 2011
Time:
4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Singapore 208031.

The above people would like to thank those who support
and donate to their cause to contest in the Tanjong Pagar
GRC and give their views.

Ng Teck Siong

hehe..... translation: money kenna makan liao

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just recorded the joint news conference of all 5 Tg Pagar GRC candidates, revealing the reason of Seconder failure to turn up causing forms to be re-prepared, and time ran out for nomination.

It was actually the wife of seconder received a threat via telephone the morning 6:30am demanding her husband not to go to nomination or else face ISD Arrest.

Malay Candidate (ex PKMS leader) also received similar threats, and another assenter also received such a threat.

Video is being prepared for Youtube.Com right now.

This is the nuclear Tsunami for GE2011!

What a load of bullshit from Singapore's biggest and most useless bullshitter.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap, please defect to your friend Gopalan.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a load of bullshit from Singapore's biggest and most useless bullshitter.

Operator for moniker cleareyes, do not spoil the persona that has been carefully built round your login name.
You may affect the paycheck of the entire team managing this moniker persona.

i)Load of bullshit? True, till I can watch the video and assess.
ii)Biggest bullshitter in Singapore? Bala V is bigger than UY, but not the biggest still. Furthermore UY has no great social or career standing so by default, he only qualifies in the small time bullshitt league in Singapore.
iii) Most useless bullshitter? UY claims to have worked as an IT engineer in Silicon Valley for 4-5 years. Most Singaporeans cannot even do that. Operator behind moniker cleareyes, you probably have not done so yourself, which makes you less useful than UY and you are a bullshitter, as are 99.99% of forummers here. And if you are more qualified than UY, it is really a waste of ability that you are relegated to such a job.

Let us wait for the video and see.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh it was their press conference, the reporters ask whatever they like to ask. The 5 candidates answered whatever they answered. My camera recorded whatever there is. I uploaded whatever I have. So what fault is mine? :eek::(:confused::confused:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CCB uncle yap, u disgrace the surname yap and you are obviously the wayang party. only wayang ask people raise funds and then never come out to clarify and ensure.

i call you the night before the nomination yet you dont even have the courtesy to answer the phone. you make sure you bear responsible for your actions. i felt cheated by all your videos.

insomia23

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How Many Got "CONNED" For Donations By UNCLE For TP Cause?
From calls to donate to running commentaries on "failure" by 35 seconds.

You people MUST ask for your monies back IMMEDIATELY!!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh it was their press conference, the reporters ask whatever they like to ask. The 5 candidates answered whatever they answered. My camera recorded whatever there is. I uploaded whatever I have. So what fault is mine? :eek::(:confused::confused:

Still cannot access.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://movie.uncleyap.name/TG_Pagar_Press_Conf.flv

To skip waiting for youtube.com processing wait time the above URL let you download the whole 1.1 GB flash file from my server directly. You need a flash player to watch.

Whole recording duration approx 1 hour + 6 min.

Because my camera was on tripod 4 meters away from desk of the 5 candidates, recording is not loud enough. I had adjusted the volume to 286% in the 6000kb/s bit rate version which I expect the file size be at least 3GB. This size have trouble to upload youtube but it is better quality. If can not upload youtube successfully, I will put that file again in my own server for you all to download. It is still rendering 27% now.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is file so big? Can watch can orei. No need 28 mbps quality. use mp4 and compress more mah.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to watch it ASAp then download the 1.1GB flash from my server. Or else we are all at the mercy of Youtube.Com processing delay.

My upload page say processing 100% finishing processing ... then my video icons still scrolling now. Have to wait for Youtube server to do it's works.

Last edited: