• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am ask u the dementia uncle. :roflmao:
Admit it lah. Nobody's laughing at you for your own stupidity, at least for the moment. Everything is already laid out on the table and I had also quoted your own post and you still want to deny. You are really a BALL LESS CHOW AH QUA.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it lah. Nobody's laughing at you for your own stupidity, at least for the moment. Everything is already laid out on the table and I had also quoted your own post and you still want to deny. You are really a BALL LESS CHOW AH QUA.

haha. now become balless chow ah gua liao. when you cannot debate is like that. really pity u dementia jobless uncle. stop the debate else will self exposed u are an idiot.

how-to-argue-PG-hierarhy-of-disagrement-infographic.png

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. now become balless chow ah gua liao. when you cannot debate is like that. really pity u dementia jobless uncle.

how-to-argue-PG-hierarhy-of-disagrement-infographic.png
But you are really a CHOW AH QUA. Does the wrong thing, but will never admit. What else is new? Be it name-calling or otherwise, a CHOW AH QUA is defined as one who will never admits to his own doings.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you are really a CHOW AH QUA. Does the wrong thing, but will never admit. What else is new? Be it name-calling or otherwise, a CHOW AH QUA is one who will never admits to his own doings.

Haha. no wonder ppl dun wanna reply to an idiot like u.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. no wonder ppl dun wanna reply to an idiot like u.
Just count the number of "likes" to all my posts will be more than enough to win you in this case. My Reaction score is 1,094 whilst yours is only 258. Isn't this proof enough to outdo you?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just count the number of "likes" to my posts will be more than enough to win you in this case. My Reaction score is 1,094 whilst yours is only 258. Isn't this proof enough to outdo you?

i seldom post here. but reaction score means more ppl like your woke shit. proof nothing. so dementia uncle now using online posting as a badge of honour? :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seldom post here. but reaction score means more ppl like your woke shit. proof nothing. so dementia uncle now using online posting as a badge of honour? :roflmao:
A very timid idiot like you can't get any further than this, I suppose. No matter how you will twist and turn this debate, you cannot outdo me lah.

I suppose your "hbk75" nick should stand for "HOR BU KAN 75" times right? It's so appropriate for you indeed.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very timid idiot like you can't get any further than this, I suppose. No matter how you will twist and turn this debate, you cannot outdo me lah.

I suppose your "hbk75" nick should stand for "HOR BU KAN 75" times right? It's so appropriate for you indeed.

haha. dementia uncle got sense of achievement here. maybe you have nothing more to look for in life can only get your sense of belonging and achievements online.

damn kum gong.

200.webp

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have Ukraine ever conquered an inch of Russia? The annexation of Crimea by Russia is a total unauthorized and violation of a country's sovereign rights. Do you mean also that if Singapore were to collaborate with Israel in military weaponry today and have the Israeli forces deployed in Singapore, thereafter, Malaysia and Indonesia will have every right to come and conquer Singapore? Your argument is totally flawed.

No wonder it's people like you with a Commie mentality, coupled with an inferior upbringing, will always have this inborn insecurity and create unnecessary troubles and cause sufferings to the rest of this world based on your ridiculously flawed logic. People like you must be eliminated to regain peace again for this world. With the present Russia today, I'm sure you cannot deny that their people don't deserve to be suffering economically today had Bloodymir Putin not initiated this war against Ukraine. What good does it brings now, not to mention that his plans had mostly been backfired and failed. Otherwise, Kyiv would have fallen into Russian control within 3 months from 24 February 2022. Does it makes you any happier to see your current daily expenses skyrocketing like no tomorrow and the value of your money is getting smaller by the day?

By the way, money laundering and human sex trafficking are also occurring, and probably even worse, in Russia. I personally witnessed Russian prostitutes selling themselves in Lioaning Province in the far east of China. Prove to me that they are not? Producing of Bio Weapons in Ukraine has not been proven and besides, it is each and every country's rights and prerogative and furthermore, Ukraine had already returned all their nuclear arsenals to Russia in 1996. So, how do you conclude that even if Ukraine has Bio Weapons, they will be used against Russia instead of for self-defence? Need me to remind you that the Russian FSB has been poisoning their enemies (and even to their own kind) around the world even till this day? Even that Commie Kim had poisoned and killed his own brother in KLIA. Every country has every right to be prepared for self-defence. I don't need to teach you on this. Your conclusion is totally absurd and you are simply incorrigible.
I m just answering the question you raised to me. What has it got to do with upbringing and so on? Why are you so mad? You shouldn't vent your frustration on me. It's the media that has been lying to you, not me. You are so weird.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just count the number of "likes" to all my posts will be more than enough to win you in this case. My Reaction score is 1,094 whilst yours is only 258. Isn't this proof enough to outdo you?
I like this reply of yours. Giving you a "Like" for it.
Screenshot_20230524-234519_Opera Mini.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember assholes saying Ukraine will beat Russia.
What the fuck are you ranting about? The war hasn't end yet although it can be predicted by now that Russia is not going to win this war. Come back in 1 to 2 years time and you'll have to split your backside and ass for this.

You are another idiot. The cards are all laid out and you still want to bet on a dead horse. Even Winnie is not too keen to back up Bloodymir Putin now, otherwise, he wouldn't be undercutting Bloodymir Putin by organizing his recent China's Central Asia Summit in Xi-An with those 5 Cental Asian countries, which are considered as Russia's allies, but without Russia's involvement. THIS IS CLEARLY A SLAP TO BLOODYMIR PUTIN BY WINNIE.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m just answering the question you raised to me. What has it got to do with upbringing and so on? Why are you so mad? You shouldn't vent your frustration on me. It's the media that has been lying to you, not me. You are so weird.
Why related to upbringing? Ask those Tiong cocksuckers and they'll give you the perfect answer. They (and their parents included) had been brainwashed and toxicated with CCP propaganda since 1949, such that only the CCP's doctrines and teachings can be trusted. No others must be depended upon.

Even if you don't believe what I had said above, I believe many others here will.