• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And by the way, do you know why the MSM aren't reporting on this? The globalists were faced with heavy criticism from public including those who are pro Ukraine for providing depleted uranium shells to the Ukrainian army as many see it as an act that will escalate the Ukraine/Russian situation. Instead of helping Ukraine, people of Ukraine now have to deal with radiation from the explosion.
Putin is fighting against the globalists, the group of people pushing for the NWO, aka One World Government which is equivalent to a.Communist World.Order. It's for a good cause. You should support him too.
I don't understand your logic for supporting Bloodymir Putin. Russia for no good reason, initiated, conquered and took away lands from Ukraine back in 24 February 2022 and yet your logic is Russia did no wrong.

Do you mean that if tomorrow I go over to your house and decided to take over it, you will also say that I did no wrong? Tell me in your honest opinion.

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand your logic for supporting Bloodymir Putin. Russia for no good reason, initiated, conquered and took away lands from Ukraine back in 24 February 2022 and yet your logic is Russia did no wrong.

Do you mean that if tomorrow I go over to your house and decided to take over it, you will also say that I did no wrong? Tell me in your honest opinion.
Let's say you used to have a peaceful and friendly neighbour. A few years ago, your enemy used some dirty underhand to have them removed and brought in their own people. They supplied your new neighbour with funds and weapons to build a nazi military and this military forces kept attacking innocent residents living near to you. They also used your new neighbour to do all those illegal stuffs like money laundering, human sex trafficking, researching and producing bio weapons which they are going to use against you. What would you do?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's say you used to have a peaceful and friendly neighbour. A few years ago, your enemy used some dirty underhand to have them removed and brought in their own people. They supplied your new neighbour with funds and weapons to build a nazi military and this military forces kept attacking innocent residents living near to you. They also used your new neighbour to do all those illegal stuffs like money laundering, human sex trafficking, researching and producing bio weapons which they are going to use against you. What would you do?
Have Ukraine ever conquered an inch of Russia? The annexation of Crimea by Russia is a total unauthorized and violation of a country's sovereign rights. Do you mean also that if Singapore were to collaborate with Israel in military weaponry today and have the Israeli forces deployed in Singapore, thereafter, Malaysia and Indonesia will have every right to come and conquer Singapore? Your argument is totally flawed.

No wonder it's people like you with a Commie mentality, coupled with an inferior upbringing, will always have this inborn insecurity and create unnecessary troubles and cause sufferings to the rest of this world based on your ridiculously flawed logic. People like you must be eliminated to regain peace again for this world. With the present Russia today, I'm sure you cannot deny that their people don't deserve to be suffering economically today had Bloodymir Putin not initiated this war against Ukraine. What good does it brings now, not to mention that his plans had mostly been backfired and failed. Otherwise, Kyiv would have fallen into Russian control within 3 months from 24 February 2022. Does it makes you any happier to see your current daily expenses skyrocketing like no tomorrow and the value of your money is getting smaller by the day?

By the way, money laundering and human sex trafficking are also occurring, and probably even worse, in Russia. I personally witnessed Russian prostitutes selling themselves in Lioaning Province in the far east of China. Prove to me that they are not? Producing of Bio Weapons in Ukraine has not been proven and besides, it is each and every country's rights and prerogative and furthermore, Ukraine had already returned all their nuclear arsenals to Russia in 1996. So, how do you conclude that even if Ukraine has Bio Weapons, they will be used against Russia instead of for self-defence? Need me to remind you that the Russian FSB has been poisoning their enemies (and even to their own kind) around the world even till this day? Even that Commie Kim had poisoned and killed his own brother in KLIA. Every country has every right to be prepared for self-defence. I don't need to teach you on this. Your conclusion is totally absurd and you are simply incorrigible.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

read more about the history lah. u think ukraine govt no fault? why they kept artillery shell russian speaking ukrainian at eastern ukraine since 2014?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have Ukraine ever conquered an inch of Russia? The annexation of Crimea by Russia is a total unauthorized and violation of a country's sovereign rights. Do you mean also that if Singapore were to collaborate with Israel in military weaponry today and have the Israeli forces deployed in Singapore, thereafter, Malaysia and Indonesia will have every right to come and conquer Singapore? Your argument is totally flawed.

No wonder it's people like you with a Commie mentality, coupled with an inferior upbringing, will always have this inborn insecurity and create unnecessary troubles and cause sufferings to the rest of this world based on your ridiculously flawed logic. People like you must be eliminated to regain peace again for this world. With the present Russia today, I'm sure you cannot deny that their people don't deserve to be suffering economically today had Bloodymir Putin not initiated this war against Ukraine. What good does it brings now, not to mention that his plans had mostly been backfired and failed. Otherwise, Kyiv would have fallen into Russian control within 3 months from 24 February 2022. Does it makes you any happier to see your current daily expenses skyrocketing like no tomorrow and the value of your money is getting smaller by the day?

By the way, money laundering and human sex trafficking are also occurring, and probably even worse, in Russia. I personally witnessed Russian prostitutes selling themselves in Lioaning Province in the far east of China. Prove to me that they are not? Producing of Bio Weapons in Ukraine has not been proven and besides, it is each and every country's rights and prerogative and furthermore, Ukraine had already returned all their nuclear arsenals to Russia in 1996. So, how do you conclude that even if Ukraine has Bio Weapons, they will be used against Russia instead of for self-defence? Need me to remind you that the Russian FSB has been poisoning their enemies (and even to their own kind) around the world even till this day? Even that Commie Kim had poisoned and killed his own brother in KLIA. Every country has every right to be prepared for self-defence. I don't need to teach you on this. Your conclusion is totally absurd and you are simply incorrigible.

use brains think will know. why so many ex soviet states only ukraine got issues with russia?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
use brains think will know. why so many ex soviet states only ukraine got issues with russia?
Speaking for yourself. I'm surprised that you even have the audacity to mention this. Did you use your brain or if you even have any?

Tell me, other than Hungary and Belarus (the latter is under the commitment of Lukashenko because Bloodymir Putin had corruptly helped him to win his Presidency), which other East European countries (eg: Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Romania and the list goes on) and Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) would want to return nor embrace the Soviet empire? Even Moldova wouldn't want to be in Russian's hands.

So, are you nuts?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
read more about the history lah. u think ukraine govt no fault? why they kept artillery shell russian speaking ukrainian at eastern ukraine since 2014?
No country is perfect. But at least they don't go around conquering their weaker neighbors. Why doesn't Bloodymir Putin goes to take on against Estonia or Latvia, his very immediate neighbors? Because he knows very well that NATO and its allies will come after his balls if he does so.

That shorty Bloodymir Putin is a ball less bastard and a fucking coward. He only dares to take on against his non-NATO neighbors. I doubt if this shorty bastard's cock is even 4 inches long? In fact, I'm still waiting for him to put his threat into action, aka, press the "N" Button. Enough said.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking for yourself. I'm surprised that you even have the audacity to mention this. Did you use your brain or if you even have any?

Tell me, other than Hungary and Belarus (the latter is under the commitment of Lukashenko because Bloodymir Putin had corruptly helped him to win his Presidency), which other East European countries (eg: Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Romania and the list goes on) and Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) would want to return nor embrace the Soviet empire? Even Moldova wouldn't want to be in Russian's hands.

So, are you nuts?

as if your master usa never interfere with others election or stage coup? LOL

i think it is best to avoid reasoning with woke ppl like you that only listens to msm.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
No country is perfect. But at least they don't go around conquering their weaker neighbors. Why doesn't Bloodymir Putin goes to take on against Estonia or Latvia, his very immediate neighbors? Because he knows very well that NATO and its allies will come after his balls if he does so.

That shorty Bloodymir Putin is a ball less bastard and a fucking coward. He only dares to take on against his non-NATO neighbors. I doubt if this shorty bastard's cock is even 4 inches long? In fact, I'm still waiting for him to put his threat into action, aka, press the "N" Button. Enough said.

the fact is nato trained troops cannot even win against some private wagner pmc. you talk so much so are you gonna follow some taiwanese go help ukraine? LOL

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you tell that to your masters USA?

they can go around invading goat hearders but why they dun dare to go into ukraine? LOL

main-qimg-ad07bfffa4d04ad049af1a6a3a257438-lq

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
as if your master usa never interfere with others election or stage coup? LOL

i think it is best to avoid reasoning with woke ppl like you that only listens to msm.
Yes, listening to nerds like you will only create more chaos in this world. I agree with you wholeheartedly on this.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fact is nato trained troops cannot even win against some private wagner pmc. you talk so much so are you gonna follow some taiwanese go help ukraine? LOL
If Russia is so capable, why would they even need the Wagners? Isn't it shameful when you have to engage a private military to fight for the course of your invasion, initialized by you? Bloodymir Putin is nothing but a shameful and disgraceful bastard. Isn't it shameful when hundreds of thousands of your own citizens are running away from being conscripted to fight for your own country? Are these people correct or is their fucking government correct? Ask yourself.

If Bloodymir Putin had the guts, he wouldn't need to con his own people and disguise his invasion as a Special Military Operation and some bullshit "Denazification" from the very beginning.

Once the Wagners will hand back Bakhmut to the Russian troops on 01 June 2023, I wonder how long can it be under Russian control, LOL?

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Russia is so capable, why would they even need the Wagners? Isn't it shameful when you have to engage a private military to fight for the course of your invasion, initialized by you? Bloodymir Putin is nothing but a shameful and disgraceful bastard. Isn't it shameful when hundreds of thousands of your own citizens are running away from being conscripted to fight for your own country? Are these people correct or is their fucking government correct? Ask yourself.

If Bloodymir Putin had the guts, he wouldn't need to con his own people and disguise his invasion as a Special Military Operation and some bullshit "Denazification" from the very beginning.

Once the Wagners will hand back Bakhmut to the Russian troops on 01 June 2023, I wonder how long can it be under Russian control, LOL?

really cannot bother talking to idiots. LOL.

wagner is from where? china? :FU:

u talk so much so when u are flying to ukraine to help?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
really cannot bother talking to idiots. LOL.

wagner is from where? china? :FU:

u talk so much so when u are flying to ukraine to help?
Those fucking Wagners are there for the money. Don't you even realized this? You are such a fucking :FU:stupid retard?:poop:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those fucking Wagners are there for the money. Don't you even realized this? You are such a fucking :FU:stupid retard?:poop:

LOL. but they are russian based right? u never go help? talk so much here is not going to help ukraine.