• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ukraine being used as a proxy lah. damn kum gong to get made used of.
Fucking Bloodymir Putin is trying to create a legend for himself before he dies so that he can be remembered as the one and only one being able to take Ukraine back into Russia. However, it is going to be a big disappointment because not only his ambition cannot be achieved, but he will also be remembered as the leader who caused the downfall of Russia and its economy. I'm seldom wrong in most of my predictions.

Ditto for Winnie as he would also want to create the legend to be the one leader being able to take Taiwan back into China.

All these Commie bastards are sickening and destroying world peace. Only retards like you will continue to worship these dictators. Come on, it's now already the 21st Century. Don't live in the past, live for the future, you retard.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Bloodymir Putin is trying to create a legend for himself before he dies so that he can be remembered as the one and only one being able to take Ukraine back into Russia. However, it is going to be a big disappointment because not only his ambition cannot be achieved, but he will also be remembered as the leader who caused the downfall of Russia and its economy. I'm seldom wrong in most of my predictions.

Ditto for Winnie as he would also want to create the legend to be the one leader being able to take Taiwan back into China.

All these Commie bastards are sickening and destroying world peace. Only retards like you will continue to worship these dictators. Come on, it's now already the 21st Century. Don't live in the past, live for the future, you retard.

woke shit like u are like hypocrite. why when i talk about how us invaded others then u kept quiet? so some ppl are lesser human?

us used depleted uranium in iraq and causes many sick ppl. better be impartial when u wanna talk about righteousness.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. what do u think of your ang moh bosses?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/19/us-depleted-uranium-weapons-civilian-areas-iraq

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

woke shit. please read more. dun be double standards.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7903104/

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean ur parents should have used a condom then to have a woke son like u? :roflmao:
A child will take after his parents. You are what you are today because of your parents incapabilities. Don't blame others for your miseries.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think u must be some woke that believes that putin has died multiple times from cancer. russian out of missiles since 2022. sanctions are working. LOL

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
A child will take after their parents. You are what you are today because of your parents incapabilities. Don't blame others for your miseries.

u mean urself? so ur parents are woke also? :roflmao:

u do sound like a loser. can request sam can change nick.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean urself? so ur parents are woke also? :roflmao:

u do sound like a loser. can request sam can change nick.
You can try to talk to SAM, but I don't think he'll even give a fuck to you. Who are you? Not even his donor to this forum.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Depleted Uranium is only used in tank rounds. Specifically APFSDS rounds. Its impossible to create radioactive dust simply by just blowing up a whole depot of APFSDS rounds. Uranium dust is caused by the high impact of a APFSDS round striking a tank. The penetrator rod is made of DU and could, not always the case, cause radioactive dust when striking the enemy tank. In most cases, the dust is localized to just that the tank what was hit. You can blow up a penetrator rod all you want, its almost impossible to destroy by explosives and hence, it can't produce any radioactive dust.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u must be some woke that believes that putin has died multiple times from cancer. russian out of missiles since 2022. sanctions are working. LOL
Don't live in the past lah. Bloodymir Putin is not going to win this war when more than 75% of the world is against it. Don't come back and cry and bow to me in this forum within a year or two. F16 jets are not to be trifled with. They can be very destructive.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't live in the past lah. Bloodymir Putin is not going to win this war when more than 75% of the world is against it. Don't come back and cry and bow to me in this forum within a year or two. F16 jets are not to be trifled with. They can be very destructive.

LOL. F16. i think u better wake up ur ideas. final verdict is likely ukraine will be gone.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depleted Uranium is only used in tank rounds. Specifically APFSDS rounds. Its impossible to create radioactive dust simply by just blowing up a whole depot of APFSDS rounds. Uranium dust is caused by the high impact of a APFSDS round striking a tank. The penetrator rod is made of DU and could, not always the case, cause radioactive dust when striking the enemy tank. In most cases, the dust is localized to just that the tank what was hit. You can blow up a penetrator rod all you want, its almost impossible to destroy by explosives and hence, it can't produce any radioactive dust.

u care to read some news?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7903104/

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. F16. i think u better wake up ur ideas. final verdict is likely ukraine will be gone.
I remember @Loofydralb at one time confidently assured me that Finland will never get to join NATO. Fools like him make me wonder if these people, like yourself included, talked through the ASS?