• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't believe too much of that BOC statement. Either it's a company's account or it is faked. Nobody in his right sense of mind would want to put that much personal money solely into a Chinese bank.

u dun believe then i giving u a chance that we both go chuan watches to buy a patek watch at 100k.

but u no balls can only talk. you mum give birth to a enunch?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't believe too much of that BOC statement. Either it's a company's account or it is faked. Nobody in his right sense of mind would want to put that much personal money solely into a Chinese bank, unless you are into money laundering.

I get it now, money laundering is your fort.

just admit u are jealous because you really sounds like one. u still waiting for pap to credit you your monthly allowances?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
just admit u are jealous because you really sounds like one. u still waiting for pap to credit you your monthly allowances?
Of all the International Banks in Singapore, why BOC and that amount? Money laundering is the most sensible thoughts that come to mind.

Like I said, with a S$295k in OA, your annual income should be around S$40k to S$45k and you would have accumulated about S$1.5m in 30 odd years. So, if all your assets are only in this amount and no holding properties, it therefore makes sense.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all the International Banks in Singapore, why BOC and that amount? Money laundering is the most sensible thoughts that come to mind.

haha. now wanna speculate liao. knn just admit u dun have it then dun act like sherlock holmes. imh patients having hallucinations?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

i still got other bank accounts. but i won't show it liao until u produce some pics. :FU:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still got other bank accounts. but i won't show it liao until u produce some pics. :FU:
To say is a piece of cake lah.

KNN, Must report you to MAS for doing illegal money laundering for the Tiongs. The amounts in your OA and the BOC accounts say it all.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said, with a S$295k in OA, your annual income should be around S$40k to S$45k and you would have accumulated about S$1.5m in 30 odd years. So, if all your assets are only in this amount and no holding properties, it therefore makes sense.

haha. how u know i never used up my cpf?

that is why i am saying mountain tortise ppl like you never seen many things. simi annual income 40-45k. so i dun have to eat? u think everyone eats free inside imh like u? i ask u go buy patek then u know if i am earning 40-45k or not but u got no balls.

u dun even have pics why u talk so much?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
To say is a piece of cake lah.

KNN, Must report you to MAS for doing illegal money laundering for the Tiongs. The amounts in your OA and the BOC accounts say it all.

u just admitted defeat lah. :FU:

haha. that one is banks issues. if bank check the amount why u worry so much for what. LOL

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u just admitted defeat lah. :FU:

haha. that one is banks issues. if bank check the amount why u worry so much for what. LOL
My Tiong tenant got her DBS account force closed due to "unusual activities detected". That's how I know many Tiongs are into illegal money laundering and especially via Singapore. Otherwise, it is very difficult to remit money out from China.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Tiong tenant got her DBS account force closed due to "unusual activities detected". That's how I know many Tiongs are into illegal money laundering and especially via Singapore. Otherwise, it is very difficult to remit money out from China.

haha. now coming out with weird logic when you are jealous.

this pic describes u perfectly.

138411275.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. now coming out with weird logic when you are jealous.

this pic describes u perfectly.

138411275.jpg
You bastard chao chee bye eh lan jiao kia. See lah, you started to bring our feud into another forumer's thread without due concern and now kena kan already lah. You happy, you bastard.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/va...denly-diedsuddenly.339298/page-3#post-3808493

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/va...denly-diedsuddenly.339298/page-4#post-3808940

I know @SBFNews may not mind we intrude into here, but for goodness sake, if you still buay song and want to pursue further, start your own fucking thread lah.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bastard chao chee bye eh lan jiao kia. See lah, you started to bring our feud into another forumer's thread without due concern and now kena kan already lah. You happy, you bastard.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/va...denly-diedsuddenly.339298/page-3#post-3808493

I know @SBFNews may not mind we intrude into here, but for goodness sake, if you still buay song and want to pursue further, start your own fucking thread lah.

u dun try to act virgin lah. chee bye lanjiao old dementia man.

where are the pics?

just clear this off for once lah. just go with me go buy a 100k patek each then see who are the empty vessels. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun try to act virgin lah. chee bye lanjiao old dementia man.

where are the pics?

just clear this off for once lah. just go with me go buy a 100k patek each then see who are the empty vessels. :roflmao:
FUCK YOU LAH. YOU AND YOUR 100k PATEK. PAT JI KI LAN NAH, BASTARD.

YOU ARE INDEED DAMNED FUCKING IRRITATING WITH ALL YOUR REPEATING PHRASES, GIFS AND IMAGES. FUCKING CHAO AH TIONG MENTALITY ALWAYS LIKE TO SPAM IN THE FORUMS. PUI........

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU ARE INDEED DAMNED FUCKING IRRITATING WITH ALL YOUR REPEATING PHRASES, GIFS AND IMAGES. FUCKING CHAO AH TIONG MENTALITY ALWAYS LIKE TO SPAM IN THE FORUMS. PUI........

u dun have money dun have pic. only full of empty air. :roflmao:

what a loser.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u cannot go buy one 100k patek means u are really empty vessel. :roflmao: