• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated Singaporeans who drop dead suddenly (#DiedSuddenly)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
38 year old Singapore doctor passed away.

Screenshot_2023-05-16-11-00-40-52_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

https://obits.sg/d/dr-liong-yee-vonne/17342

Jab lah.. Must maintain the integrity of the doctor status this is what we learn in med school.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
when is that moronic @winners going to appear in the news? tik tok tik tok clock is counting down. dementia uncle like him that stays in imh should have taken 4 mrna till now. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
when is that moronic @winners going to appear in the news? tik tok tik tok clock is counting down. dementia uncle like him that stays in imh should have taken 4 mrna till now. :roflmao:
The moron is none other than you, always thinking that you are very rich and way above others with your meager and pathetic S$295k in your OA. LOL. No sense of shame at all.

Wake up lah, S$295k in Singapore can only buy a toilet nowadays.

Your greatest failure in this debate is that you have lost your endurance and posted your CPF statement, thinking that this will shut me up. But I took advantage of it instead and you got backfired. You are no match for me when it comes to verbal confrontation because your Chinese Helicopter background is already a big liability for you. I'm sure to whack you 9696 one. Morons like you are still sucking your mother's nipples. Everybody can see this for themselves here in this forum.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any cases that go Gheyland jiak Cheekon rice... Half way ice fire 9 level sky tio up lorry?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. morons like u keep taking mrna. so u can bring ur hell notes along to hell with u.
Ha ha, when you are cornered, you can't retaliate sensibly now. What a fucking useless Chinese Helicopter nerd you are? I will always despise Chinese Helicopters and I never show respects to these bastards.

I feel so rich whenever I see my S$295k in my OA. WTF? Very Malu lah!!!!@#$@$#%#%$#