• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ujana Apartments, Arrogant MC Kena Sue !

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

It seems that the otherwise nice enviroment of living in Johor, is spoilt by Pricks who play Politics,.. cover up important Fundamental issues,...

I contacted the management - but the management refused to give me Full Answers,..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-02-09 at 12.10.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-09 at 12.10.16.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 298

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could not think of a more deserving collection of dickheads.

The Ujjana border security nonsense is so notoriously bad that many new prospectives flock to E. Ledang or Impiana instead. I actually stayed there for 2 months myself and the interminable strife I got from the rude guards when I had a parking sticker AND a carpark passcard was completely absurd.