• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UFO spotted

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today's evening newspaper reported UFO being seen by many residents in different areas.
Anyone saw?

If spotted anything suspicious, please report to the police otherwise all of us will be blamed for being complacent on security matters. This UFO could be 'planted' by WKS to test the alertness of S'poreans.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If spotted anything suspicious, please report to the police otherwise all of us will be blamed for being complacent on security matters. This UFO could be 'planted' by WKS to test the alertness of S'poreans.

MSK run away again lah and no one can identify him again

mas1.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you see any suspicious article or person, please report to our staff ( or the communication button) or call 999.... why these people never call?

Every day I travel on the MRT/LRT every one is an U.F.O.( Ugly Farking Obnoxious), and look suspicious to me...:biggrin:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
UFO or no UFO, 除非太阳打西边起来 Ramseth will say this is not an omen of victory in coming GE becos he has the privilege of sitting at both sides of the wall.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw too many UFOs already. Unidentified things that look like humans that take away our jobs. They try to assimilate into our general population.