• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u see Hum Kah Chan never lim kopi eyes cannot open

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My Minister MP had worked so hard for my constituency and the country until he became so tired in meetings. Breaks my heart to see such a hard working civil servant suffer with no rest. I hope his wife will regularly make some ginseng for him.

What a great leader I shall share this video with all my friends.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Minister MP had worked so hard for my constituency and the country until he became so tired in meetings. Breaks my heart to see such a hard working civil servant suffer with no rest. I hope his wife will regularly make some ginseng for him.

General Chan the best

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do ministers and MPs really do?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do ministers and MPs really do?
KNN they play a very important role to allocate the 大茶饭 ratio to prevent any flipping of tables during table talk KNN recently 1 member was not happy with his portion and became a 反骨仔 to leecord ccs talk KNN once caught will kanna 至行家法 KNN

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Chan the best

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the PAP ministers all have a makeup artist in charge of touching up on their appearances before a public event? :o-o: