• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two women accused of loanshark harassment taken to crime scene

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first is certainly showing effects of drug addiction. This is why I have no qualms for hanging traffickers. They turn the young into monsters and destroy lives. I do feel sorry for them as they are used by others.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be drugs addicts.... Look at the eyes.....
When they released from prison will CNB waiting for them at the main gate?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP_20180110_P1FATCAP10_1690414.jpg

Two women accused of setting fire to an HDB flat in a loanshark harassment case were taken to the crime scene at Block 271B in Sengkang Central by the police yesterday. Raslindawati Abdul Rashid, 35, and Joanna Michell Tan Jiamei, 28, (both in white tops) were charged in court under the Moneylenders Act last Saturday.
Gosh..MS-13 ah long girls infiltrated our heartland HDB blocks!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those are prison tatts. I've only seen one person with tatts like that and he was not out roaming society for too long. Unless they go for laser removal these people will die in prison

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Splash paint and set fire etc are the old ways of loan sharking. Nowadays ah loongs will force the borrower to buy stuff from Harvey norman or Courts and hand over the goods to them. The monthly credit card repayments will be the bank's and borrower's arrangement. Ah loong happily take the new goods and sell them off in the open market

Those who borrow Ah longs credit cards if any are maxed out. Can borrow from banks why go to Ah longs?

And not everyone is afraid of ah longs many desperado cases dun mind house kena painting. Now ah Longs innovate and use Singpass so to check workplace and other details and wreck havoc at office.
And mow they make use technology such as video calls to verify personal info instead of meet up with new borrowers. To evade arrest as well as to prevent fraud.
Commandos need to splash paint and then take photo send to boss. So now everything is faceless.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine the trauma the victims go through when they see the heavily tattooed one. OMG and I don't think she is the "hey how about we negotiate" type

Totally agreed. If kana this heavily tattooed one, just pay and don’t think of negotiating with her.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss certainly did a good job short listing and choosing their runners based on looks...but somehow lacking in skills.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This really nothing lah. Siam lor have one became an internet social media. Now in jail for ice consumption also damm drama. The name is “Geng”. Gf also quite a chio lian.

But very stupid to tattoo on face if going to be ah long runner. Dead giveaway, debtors cannot remember face also can remember ang kong.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setting fire is always the most idiotic thing one can do. Nowadays all HDB lift lobbies have police cameras. They can easily identify who are the Class A morons who set the fire.
my uncle say nowadays many streets islandwide also have cameras. he say when you throw little or spit better be careful.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP_20180110_P1FATCAP10_1690414.jpg

Two women accused of setting fire to an HDB flat in a loanshark harassment case were taken to the crime scene at Block 271B in Sengkang Central by the police yesterday. Raslindawati Abdul Rashid, 35, and Joanna Michell Tan Jiamei, 28, (both in white tops) were charged in court under the Moneylenders Act last Saturday.

What women? There is only one woman in Long sleeve and she is the IO.