• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two women accused of loanshark harassment taken to crime scene

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP_20180110_P1FATCAP10_1690414.jpg

Two women accused of setting fire to an HDB flat in a loanshark harassment case were taken to the crime scene at Block 271B in Sengkang Central by the police yesterday. Raslindawati Abdul Rashid, 35, and Joanna Michell Tan Jiamei, 28, (both in white tops) were charged in court under the Moneylenders Act last Saturday.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must have had problems identifying Joanna Michell Tan Jiamei from photos or line-up?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The PAP harasses those speak ill about the government on a regular basis so why can't loan sharks harass those who owe them money?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
NP_20180110_P1FATCAP10_1690414.jpg

Two women accused of setting fire to an HDB flat in a loanshark harassment case were taken to the crime scene at Block 271B in Sengkang Central by the police yesterday. Raslindawati Abdul Rashid, 35, and Joanna Michell Tan Jiamei, 28, (both in white tops) were charged in court under the Moneylenders Act last Saturday.

If I saw a couple of women who looked like that at my doorstep I'd pay them to go away even if I didn't owe anyone a cent.

I'd also happily pay a bomb for psychiatric care to cure my post traumatic stress disorder brought on by the site of those hideous creatures.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine the trauma the victims go through when they see the heavily tattooed one. OMG and I don't think she is the "hey how about we negotiate" type

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say the 2 faces is enough to make lender return the $ no need harassment. he say police can consider charge them for facial harassment. He say behind one look like imh patient.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why they were taken back to the crime scene certainly beats me. They obviously knew their way there the first time so what's the point of a repeat visit. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type got good future. Female rusty face debt collectors very rare. Should be able to get many jobs from both legal and illegal ah longs after release from changi.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 aren’t loan sharks. They are the runners. The lowest rung type who do harassment. In SS lingo known as commandos.
Nowadays commandos are in limited supply due to the tough sentences by the courts. So many commandos are imported FT.
These 2 are likely local but being female they wont be subject to caning. From their fuckfaces they arent likely to be ex borrowers turned runners.
They also gungho to set fire. Not very common....It’s likely a small, independent or new setup ah long stall as now loan sharks unwilling to set fire.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually these days, u dont even need to be AH LONG to make money. Just be a legal moneylender. Go walk around Chinatown. Plenty of these legalised loansharks out to kill u with their horrendous interest rates.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 ah lians look like they are ready to resort to violence at the slightest provocation! Hideous, short stumpy unfeminine & boobs-less. They should be punished as if they are males with a few strokes of the cane.