• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TV & Radio Licence

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the purpose of the license fee is to fund unpopular program then what don't the government fund this themselves? Why should the public be made to pay for some crap they are not interested in watching...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bro so far have not register and pay for this licence ... I have not been paying for the pass 10 years since I got my own HDB flat. This afternoon, someone from them leave me a note asking me to pay "if I got TV set in my home" ... I rcv such notice previously but ignore ... till now so many years already ...

I received a summon for me to attend court for not paying the licence for year 2008. For year 2009, the payment comes together with IRAS.