• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Turkey: Man stabbed to death for playing Kurdish music during the Islamic call to prayer

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabs i think were made use of by Jews who wanted their homeland back. The Arabs eventually got the homeland, but decided to keep it for themselves. And even worse, build a building ( it was not a mosque initially) which is now reffered to as al aqsa mosque. There was no " kiblat" facing Mecca.
and there is kiblat now!! :geek:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah... Jewish already exists and has their on scriptures before Jesus...

So the koran may hv inline adaptation with the Jewish teaching.... Jesus was a Jewish too....

Go read the bible in The Act Chapter...

I think I get what you're saying... :laugh:

But as an addition. Without Jews, Judaism, Christianity and Islam will not exist.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go on read further and you will find how Jesus prostrated to his One and Only God, just like the Muslims today

Why read further if you disregard what you already read? Jesus already warned us about public display of fake piety, which again, seems to be characteristics of islam. Public display of prayer and public display of fasting.

You can pray standing, sitting, prostrate to God. What sort of god are you worshipping that your god will only listen to you if you prostrate?

Muslims do not worship the same God as Jews or Christians. Muslims refer to themselves as slaves of God as a sign of how much cock they suck. The God of the Bible usually refers to Himself as 'Father' and to Israel as 'His children' and 'His people', not master and slave relationship. Islamists like yourself into some weird kinky sex thing to keep referring to yourself as slave?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatever, still remains - as long you're not invited :redface:

As a grassroots leader, I get invited enough to such briyani-centric gatherings. After attending enough of such gatherings, I figured that it would be profitable to sell catered briyani too, so I set up a separate halal catering business for that. It is quite profitable. The only bad part is that I needed to get a token m&d business partner so that my halal licensing and advertising can run smoothly.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can pray standing, sitting, prostrate to God. What sort of god are you worshipping that your god will only listen to you if you prostrate?

Why read further if you disregard what you already read?

Because its your own bible that is full of corruption.

And Jesus(pbuh) and his disciples forbid pork yet you fake Christians relish it.

Jesus(pbuh) upheld the commandment to circumcise, yet you fake Christiana walk around in your dirty foreskins.

We muslims are closer to Jesus (pbuh) than you fake Christians.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a grassroots leader, I get invited enough to such briyani-centric gatherings. After attending enough of such gatherings, I figured that it would be profitable to sell catered briyani too, so I set up a separate halal catering business for that. It is quite profitable. The only bad part is that I needed to get a token m&d business partner so that my halal licensing and advertising can run smoothly.
You could have used your workers name for that and give him $500more per month.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

And Jesus(pbuh) and his disciples forbid pork yet you fake Christians relish it.

Jesus(pbuh) upheld the commandment to circumcise, yet you fake Christiana walk around in your dirty foreskins.

There is no provision for circumcision in the Quran.for both men and women.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The quran is not a revelation from God. The quran is full of errors and has been edited. muhammad is not a prophet. You're deluded and you can't face up to the truth. Like I mentioned before, not eating pork is the only thing the quran taught you. You moslems are not close to Jesus. If you were, you wouldn't be persecuting Christians. Neither would you have accepted muhammad as a prophet if you followed Jesus.

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”

10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?” - Matthew 15 : 8 - 12.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no provision for circumcision in the Quran.for both men and women.

The quran is only clear about the not eating pork part. Other than than, moslems still engage in drugs, slavery, oppression, honor killing, FGM, jihadism. Just cry out 'cultural thing'. It's a magic phrase that gives a moslem the green light to do all sorts of bad things and still feel pious before their allah, along as they don't eat pork.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”

12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?” - Matthew 15 : 8 - 12.

Precisely.You worship Jesus (pbuh) in vain because he never asked to be worship nor is he a God.

There are too many contradictions in Matthew, so should you believe it? NO.
You are taking testimony from a forgery.

And yes Quran does not mention circumcision but hadith does. And your bible mandates circumcision. So why are you not?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Precisely.You worship Jesus (pbuh) in vain because he never asked to be worship nor is he a God.

You speak like Satan the Accuser and thee Biblical pharisees, who are questioning Jesus for healing on the Sabbath, or why his behaviour was not in line with the Torah.

their teachings are merely human rules
.’[c]” - Matthew Chapter

Jesus spoke of people like you. You worship God in vain, your teachings are merely human rules, not the rules from God. You think that if you do your prayer routine crap 5 times a day, God must listen to you??? LOL.

muhammad was never a prophet from God. His character and behaviour do not have the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

There are too many contradictions in Matthew, so should you believe it? NO.
You are taking testimony from a forgery.

And yes Quran does not mention circumcision but hadith does. And your bible mandates circumcision. So why are you not?

The Book of Matthew is a great account of Jesus' life, consistent with the other 3 Gospels. You lost your argument, so now you don't want to talk about the Book of Mathew anymore! LOL

Christians are saved by Grace, by Jesus' redemption for sin on the Cross. Christians are not saved by their diet or how whether they mutilate their dicks.

Moslems think they are saved if they don't eat pork and if they cut their cocks. What a bunch of retards! Can't believe people can actually buy that crap? Seriously, how stupid are you?

The way you write, you sound really like Satan the Accuser or the Biblical pharisees. See the resemblance?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You speak like Satan the Accuser and thee Biblical pharisees, who are questioning Jesus for healing on the Sabbath, or why his behaviour was not in line with the Torah.

their teachings are merely human rules
.’[c]” - Matthew Chapter

Jesus spoke of people like you. You worship God in vain, your teachings are merely human rules, not the rules from God. You think that if you do your prayer routine crap 5 times a day, God must listen to you??? LOL.

muhammad was never a prophet from God. His character and behaviour do not have the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Christians are saved by Grace, by Jesus' redemption for sin on the Cross. Christians are not saved by their diet or how whether they mutilate their dicks.

Moslems think they are saved if they don't eat pork and if they cut their cocks.

The way you write, you sound really like Satan the Accuser or the Biblical pharisees. See the resemblance?

John. don't be delusional. Most of the gospels in the new testament was written by unknown names who were not Jesus' disciples or never witness anything Jesus did (they wrote from fiction or hearsay) nor did they walk in the time of Jesus.

The biggest sin is to blaspheme against God saying that he can be crucified, god is man,there are 3 gods and worship a trinity. It all is like gobbledygook. Nothing make sense from what the bible says. God is man and man is God and god's own creation can kill god but god asks another god to save him etc etc. You're paranoid and delusional. Even the holy spirit was inserted in the 4th century. Don't believe just ask your own bible scholars how many false verses were inserted after Codex Sinaticus.

Come back to the straight path and believe in one God. Practise what Jesus do: fast, prostrate, circumcise. Do not worship Jesus but worship the One True God like what Jesus tells you in the bible.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John. don't be delusional. Most of the gospels in the new testament was written by unknown names who were not Jesus' disciples or never witness anything Jesus did (they wrote from fiction or hearsay) nor did they walk in the time of Jesus.

Loofy, don't be delusional. The quran was compiled decades after muhammad died. The hadiths were compiled centuries later. Both the quran and hadith are crap, gobbledygook, full of factual errors. If the Gospels are not accurate, how can the quran and the hadith be accurate?

Come back to Jesus. How can a bandit and a slaver be a prophet from God? Don't be delusional. There's no 72 virgins waiting in paradise for you. Wake the fuck up.