• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Triple Lens Camera Phone Coming - Huawei P20 Pro

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
This phone comes in only 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM

So they don't really force customers buy a more expensive version with bigger memory its either customer accept this model with this fixed memory or they don't. I bet some customers really require larger memory so this phone will not be suitable.

I have a habit to clear my photos everyday by sending it to the cloud. Actually for me 16GB is more than sufficient. Also I do not have too many apps.
From personal experience with SD card much easier. Just take the card n put it in a new phone. I had a phone that died on me n data in the phone was inaccessible..but the SD card was intact..so not all data was lost.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Used the Huawei Car charger for the first time

IMG_20180509_075655.jpg

Charge at 07.56 at 2%
Screenshot_20180509-075614.jpg

Half hour later - 50%
Screenshot_20180509-082543.jpg

One hour later - 84%
Screenshot_20180509-085625.jpg

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh..have to wait for the mate 20. hopefully it still has 3.5mm jack n SD card slot..with triple lens camera...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Joe..Huawei don't give u sole distribution rights for their stuff in Thailand..and best in Singapore and JB and some say batam the rights... really waste your potential man. U should sell phones instead of screws

I just sharing info only la. Yes sell screws is low SES I know but sell phone is more lower ahbeng level this one I cannot la.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes.... our ministars all used and used to precision screw. dont believe ask the google search ex CEO of SMRT, who got screwed.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just sharing info only la. Yes sell screws is low SES I know but sell phone is more lower ahbeng level this one I cannot la.
Do what u love and can earn a living can oreadi..and really appreciate the posts..photos are impressive...I won't buy it as no SD card slot n 3.5..headphone jack. Don't want an Android with iPhone limitations

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do what u love and can earn a living can oreadi..and really appreciate the posts..photos are impressive...I won't buy it as no SD card slot n 3.5..headphone jack. Don't want an Android with iPhone limitations

Yea gotta work really hard to sell more screws this year boss promised me a new car if I hit the target.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the vulnerability trump bitching about huawei ? Have not seen any from anyone complain any this