• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Triads / Street Gangs Fall - In Here

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Lee Kuan Yew cleaned out secret societies in the 80s?

Why his son let the samseng make a comeback?

I think we need the Japanese Soldiers to be here. During the Sook Ching Massacre in 1942. Most of the gangsters were rounded up and shot to death by Japanese. You know what, those ball less gangsters quickly hide away.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spider wed tatt on elbow is american. so is the teardrop. i heard from a malay campmate those dumbasses has so much time in the slammer that they start inserting pieces of plastic (cut from toothpaste caps) into their dicks. Later i got to know it's called "pearling". something that latino prisoners like to do in US too.

with this kind of fucked up "hobbies" in prison, who will come out being reformed? sure join gang lah..

yes true. i know someone who removed the plastic and replace with ball bearings so when he goes back in again next time can 'show off'.
Dun get caught doing such things inside or will add on to prison time deducted from the good behaviour time so technically serve full sentence no discount.
Convicts can tell me they can think of 1001 things to do with a simple spoon. idle minds are devil's workshop.