• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracy Tan is back. Please proceed to the Politics section

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Tracy,

Welcome back. Surprise to see you browsing in the courtyard cafe instead of your Crumbling of Singapore turf :smile:

Who is kopisai, you'll find the answer in this thread.

take this advice
Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.

You are a pathological liar and a slime ball.
Donor's quote was meant for you.

Here is the original:
there are no rules here - it's all about deception
if you don't like what people do, just log off
if you still don't like, just fuck off....as a geylang pimp, you know fucking well
what a fucking world this is....if you are in my position, you will fuck the whole world
not only I H P...understand??? good, now go and pimp for your girls....good!!!

Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.
Lionheart has been exposed as the clone of kopiuncle.

Now don't twist and turn.
Here is two vile PMs sent by you.

D4Olgex.jpg

l5fzWU1.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
sex is best when it is lusty, erotic, kinky, intimate and topped with pure love

wow!!!!!!!!!!!top all these with some sexual esotericism...an underground subculture, with a invisible subset of adepts skilled in the esoteric sexual rites described in classical Tantric ...and add highly adept Taoist sex mastery...and Tibetian tantra!!!

all these will lead to Nirvana....body, heart,mind and soul....ALL IN ONE!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am tired of explaining to you Mr Idiot!

Even if I had sent the two PMs to you, so what?

You fucking deserved to be fucked by any ghost postman here! The way you behaved is worse than that cheesy tootsie pussy wimp!
You are a crybaby! A spoilt spineless and clueless idiot!!! I've already told you repeatedly that it was not possible for me to send the PMs because I did not OPEN MY PM AT ALL! THERE was no way I could receive or send those PMs! And those words are too high class for me. It is not my style and it is not part of my vocabulary. You did not deserve to be pulverized like that.But since you persisted to carry on the PMs, I think you deserve to be fucked through and through.

Now get off your high horse and move on!!!!!!!!!And stop spamming the bloody vulgar PMs!!!!

Another lie to cover up more lies.
If this is true you would have told me that in your first reply to the following post:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...!!!-From-Daniel-Wong!!!&p=1733534#post1733534
Lionheart said:
cheebyekia vulgarwhoremother bornyoucheebyekia
No need to pm above msg.
Only cheebye biao kia like you would not post openly and yet have a nick Lionheart :oIo::kma:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...!!!-From-Daniel-Wong!!!&p=1733540#post1733540
Lionheart said:
you gongwhoremother cheebyekia antipapwhoremother
Another piece of crap from you.
You are just another bolumpar PAP Porlumpar.

Instead, this is your reply:
Gong cb kia claims that he is not PAP polumpar but yet helping to spread this lame propaganda shit.
Same gong cb kia also claims that police did well despite police fled and abandon their vehicles to be flipped and burned.
With this kind of cb blind supporter, little wonder SPF did a "good job" :oIo::kma:

Cb Kia Xingguy used vulgarities and then zapped me. Fucker low down maggot.

Your lie was exposed by laksaboy:
Cb Kia Xingguy used vulgarities and then zapped me. Fucker low down maggot.

Nice try, but non-paying members cannot zap.