• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracy Tan is back. Please proceed to the Politics section

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any dance that gives enjoyment...pole dance, samba, bubble dance, etc

I dont dance.
I dont even watch people dancing

I only fuck, and fuck and fuck,

I fuck for 2 hours non stop. And know more positions than kama sutra and Japanese Shunga.

Let us meet up away from this boring forum and fuck

Make steffychuunycunt die of envy as she heard from her mother how well I fucked her and fuck until her mother cunt hoi far.
steffychuunybitch been begging for me to screw and tiew her but I cannot be bothered.
So she got a fucking crush on me sending me infracts after infracts trying her cunty best to get my attention

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont dance.
I dont even watch people dancing

I only fuck, and fuck and fuck,

I fuck for 2 hours non stop. And know more positions than kama sutra and Japanese Shunga.

Let us meet up away from this boring forum and fuck

Make steffychuunycunt die of envy as she heard from her mother how well I fucked her and fuck until her mother cunt hoi far.
steffychuunybitch been begging for me to screw and tiew her but I cannot be bothered.
So she got a fucking crush on me sending me infracts after infracts trying her cunty best to get my attention

sounds impressive. but can you afford me?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is kopisai??

Hi Tracy,

Welcome back. Surprise to see you browsing in the courtyard cafe instead of your Crumbling of Singapore turf :smile:

Who is kopisai, you'll find the answer in this thread.

Time to tighten the noose on this CB Kia Lionheart aka Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka tigerbright

*** deleted ***
*** To see full post, click here ***

Now, CB Kia don't just say doctored this doctored that, show us a shred of evidence that it is doctored to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise you are just a fucking pathological liar, KNNBCCB.