• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TopSage : Daily Market Talk ....

Zanniel620

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rebound came today, yet it's safe to sell if one shorted or heavy holdings. FOMC tonight unlikely to announce anything that can calm emerging economies. SSE may provide some support before cny yet selling may resume as early as tomorrow noon. Just my humble opinion.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seeing a potential "death cross" setup on the HSCEI.

sg2014012763189.gif

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
we will see fed reduce tapering and USD will shoot up, market will face some uncertainties. however, if fed keep asset purchases unchanged, USD will plunge, market will be all green.

Rebound came today, yet it's safe to sell if one shorted or heavy holdings. FOMC tonight unlikely to announce anything that can calm emerging economies. SSE may provide some support before cny yet selling may resume as early as tomorrow noon. Just my humble opinion.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fed to cut bond buying to $65bln from $75bln. $30bln MBS and $35bln Treasuries. Policy vote was 10-0.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't see the death cross, can you point out where is it? thxs.

Me can’t open the attachment but he talks about potential
So death cross has yet to be formed by converging of two lines
Representing moving averages of historical prices of H share index
Move your eyes to extreme right of the chart and look out for
Two moving averages that appear to be on the verge of converging
I suspect it is the 50 day and 200 day lines and please prease
Don’t get me started about simple, weighted and exponential
Non-simple lines are attempts to make lagging indicator more timely
All of which can and will be thrown out of whack by fundamentals
Gong Hei Fatt Choy and may the Death Cross hit Old Fart on his head

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks! it's just converging with 2 exponential moving average lines(55 and 233), not a death star. if i interpret correctly, it could be a buy. it's too early to tell. to confirm unless he opened up other leading indicators.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks! it's just converging with 2 exponential moving average lines(55 and 233), not a death star. if i interpret correctly, it could be a buy. it's too early to tell. to confirm unless he opened up other leading indicators.

So many moving average for what? :kma:
You win very big each time is it? :oIo:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry I am new in this. Can you give me some examples of "leading indicators"?

I am still learning technical analysis and trying to improve a bit everyday.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oscillators have zero value in my trading system. I am a trend trader. I study trend, potential trend reversal, support and resistance.

But thank you, nevertheless, for directing me to such an insightful site.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries mate, i am now trying to perfect my price action skills as well.

Oscillators have zero value in my trading system. I am a trend trader. I study trend, potential trend reversal, support and resistance.

But thank you, nevertheless, for directing me to such an insightful site.

Zanniel620

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold is doing well. Shd hit 1300 by this mth. Meantime looking at stocks n index, it's time to short again tomorrow. Especially hsi...