• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TopSage : Daily Market Talk ....

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3884324.png

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
US tapering coming and will affect businesses, like higher borrowing costs which is bad for equities. dump your shares if you can...

what say you?:o

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you Sage is really rich as a result of your market analysis, i would like to engage you as my financial adviser.
Otherwise all your analyses are nothing but a joke.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you Sage is really rich as a result of your market analysis, i would like to engage you as my financial adviser.
Otherwise all your analyses are nothing but a joke.

Given his abilities why wud he want to be hired when making money for himself is better option???

Zanniel620

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general, The taper effect's damage to emerging market is more than most think. It's just panning out now. Euro zone is also hard hit. Us although strong but have to submit to such worldwide fall n profit take from all time high, a vicious effect.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dow--300+ down. Monday very good opportunity to buy.
Any good counters? Looking at Banks, conglos,
Not properties, commodities,construction.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
imo, it's temporary correction, once taper kicks in, all uncertainties will be cleared. money will flow in again to US market.