• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Most WANTED Members in the Forum

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why ppl say leong sam no bicycle seat?

Cos he is gay. :biggrin:

dildo+bike.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Yellow_ppl, banana888 don't post anymore. Received_by_pigs doesn't seem to post so often.

Yellow_ppl stopped posting after his 'beloved' WP won a GRC in the last GE.
He's probably trying to approach them now for "things".

Banana888 has been gone for a long time, perhaps using another nickname.

Received_by_pigs once sent me 2 threatening private messaages after I commented that a crime was really vicious. Remember the report on the Sarawakians slashing people and then taking their money? He asked me if I was realy afraid. That sob sounds like a teenager.

jw5

Loyal
Wah lao.... uncle botak... play dirty... :eek:

Humerous and witty guy, but more complicated than he seems.
For someone who is apparently a family man, it's surprising he's able to dish it out but not able to take it.

I was only joking with him as evidenced by the big grin, don't anyhow zap people one, but will be happy to retaliate.

He must be unhappy that I call him a pretend/fake botak. :wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humerous and witty guy, but more complicated than he seems.
For someone who is apparently a family man, it's surprising he's able to dish it out but not able to take it.

I was only joking with him as evidenced by the big grin, don't anyhow zap people one, but will be happy to retaliate.

He must be unhappy that I call him a pretend/fake botak. :wink:

Oei, bro, you read too much into it oreddy, just scrolled down and saw your post

I came in here open heart open mind one, neber want to screw with anybody la (except tony and buzz, and only lately) sometime some people screwed me I just let it go, so it never me to retaliate la, here only for tcss why take thing to heart

so I confirm again, I neber touch zap button :smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
Oei, bro, you read too much into it oreddy, just scrolled down and saw your post

I came in here open heart open mind one, neber want to screw with anybody la (except tony and buzz, and only lately) sometime some people screwed me I just let it go, so it never me to retaliate la, here only for tcss why take thing to heart

Ok then, either
"You could have fooled me" :mad:
or
"Someone has both of us fooled". :o

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah first time I see uncle botak not fake ( later he zap me) post so long ... :biggrin:..
Yah I believe is not you who zapped jw5... cos you dun give a damn.about the points..
jw5 die liao... anyhow zapped uncle botak... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wah first time I see uncle botak not fake ( later he zap me) post so long ... :biggrin:..
Yah I believe is not you who zapped jw5... cos you dun give a damn.about the points..
jw5 die liao... anyhow zapped uncle botak... :biggrin:

Won't die one lah.
It's likely to be him, because it was in relation to the question in that post.
Otherwise, it's someone else and there are 3 or 4 suspects in mind.
One of them is you. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banana888 has been gone for a long time, perhaps using another nickname.

Received_by_pigs once sent me 2 threatening private messaages after I commented that a crime was really vicious. Remember the report on the Sarawakians slashing people and then taking their money? He asked me if I was realy afraid. That sob sounds like a teenager.

What did recevied pigs asshole threaten you about? Did he warn you that it's "racist" to comment on bad things about sarawakian ppl despite the fact that they committed such a vicious crime?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't die one lah.
It's likely to be him, because it was in relation to the question in that post.
Otherwise, it's someone else and there are 3 or 4 suspects in mind.
One of them is you. :biggrin:

Oi.. I also sama sama uncle botak..
I no anyhow zap ppl.. and dun like to...
Here freedom talk cock de ma... :biggrin:

I stalk uncle botak and make fun of him always. He oso no zap me...
So cannot be him....:biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yepp can refer to my siggy. That shameless tonychat knighted him "Sir Yellow" sometime in mid 2009 when i was having a flame war with that keling pig head and tonychat. So to forummers here, don't get too excited if you are next to get knighted for he has brought the value of knighthood to new lows. :biggrin:

Last edited: