• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Top 10 Most Liveable Cities 2019 Are All Non-Moslem Cities! Moslem Cities Form Half Of Most Shittiest Cities! Singapore Ranked 40th, Ahead Of London!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore used to be a nice place to live in, very liveable. But not anymore (for reasons we are all aware of). I am surprised it did not get a worse rating than number 40. This brings to mind what WW2 US Marine Eugene Sledge quoted what his comrades said in his book : "If the country is good enough to live in, it's good enough to fight for." Do we really think Singapore is good enough to fight for?:unsure:

eugene-sledge-quote-lba5x9z.jpg

another slit eyed chink worshipping ang mor

:roflmao:

really slit eyes chopstick races are only meant as slaves and concubines of ang mor. :thumbsup:

that's you coolies' calling in life.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
another slit eyed chink worshipping ang mor

:roflmao:

really slit eyes chopstick races are only meant as slaves and concubines of ang mor. :thumbsup:

that's you coolies' calling in life.
Fuck off lah you moron, who the hell says I am chink? Besides, I will quote from anyone, regardless of race, who inspire me. Understand bodoh? :biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaya belongs to indians.
The Malaya Mountains were a range of mountains that were mentioned in the Hindu sacred texts like Matsya Purana, the Kurma Purana, the Vishnu Purana,[1] and the epics of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata.[2][3]

Are you an Ah Neh?

Where is this Malaya Mountains? Never heard of it, never seen it. Never visited it. Can you show us some videos, maps and historical documents?

What a load of rubbish are these Hindu scriptures!

Only an Ah Neh would believe in this rubbish. :poop:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off lah you moron, who the hell says I am chink? Besides, I will quote from anyone, regardless of race, who inspire me. Understand bodoh? :biggrin:

Most stinkies are chinks. By default, the assumption is you are a chink. Unless proven otherwise.

Doesn't matter in the final analysis.

Ah Nehs are much the same.

Worship ang mor, serve ang moh as their servants and concubines for centuries.

Call it a crowning achievement. :roflmao:

You are inspired by some no-name ang moh moron since you like to lick their balls. World is no more ang moh centric. No more unipolar world. Game over liao.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the Muslim in India are of scheduled caste (Low Caste). To escape being of untouchable, they thought by converting to Muslim will unshackle them. A dalit will always be a dalit no matter how they change. That is why just like the Dalit, they never contribute anything useful in India.

IQ and Race

Only an Ah Neh like you would know all the nitty gritty of Ah Neh caste system.

To non-ah Nehs, which is most of the world, you are the same :poop:

Ah Nehs are pretty much useless, no disagreements there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most stinkies are chinks. By default, the assumption is you are a chink. Unless proven otherwise.

Doesn't matter in the final analysis.

Ah Nehs are much the same.

Worship ang mor, serve ang moh as their servants and concubines for centuries.

Call it a crowning achievement. :roflmao:

You are inspired by some no-name ang moh moron since you like to lick their balls. World is no more ang moh centric. No more unipolar world. Game over liao.
You can stick your assumption in your ass.

But here is a fact. You're just a poor pathetic fucker, one-dimensional and fucking shallow, with a massive chip on the shoulder. I quote from Gandhi, Confucius, Lincoln, and even no name people. Not only great or famous men or women have access to profound knowledge and have lessons to teach.

Grow up, come back when your balls grow hair, then we talk again. Dumb fuck!:biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can stick your assumption in your ass.

But here is a fact. You're just a poor pathetic fucker, one-dimensional and fucking shallow, with a massive chip on the shoulder. I quote from Gandhi, Confucius, Lincoln, and even no name people. Not only great or famous men or women have access to profound knowledge and have lessons to teach.

Grow up, come back when your balls grow hair, then we talk again. Dumb fuck!:biggrin:

Butthurt much?

Most stinkies are chinks, the rest are Ah Nehs. Native m&ds are ignored for most purposes under PAP dictatorship.

You quote from Ah Neh, Chink, Ang Mor = > proves me right.

Here is a fact.

I dont care much abt your tantrums or your whining. You can continue to worship your ang mor masters.

Your personal accusations against me are baseless. I could call you a monkey fucking whore's illegitimate offspring without knowing a thing abt you, too.

It's all meaningless.

Like much of your other contributions here. Just worthless drivel.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, thanks to the PAP, Lol :biggrin: Singapore is not that bad a city to live in lah. Whilst it's expensive, it's relatively crime free, English speaking, and convenient outpost to travel around Asia. What it lacks is a nice countryside where one can chill, drive around in a cabriolet convertible, camping and explore and be at ease with nature. The one thing I surely hate about Singapore is the damn fucking hot weather throughout the year. It kills every bit of the pros of living here. :biggrin:

Not just very hot, but the high humidity is worse, very uncomfortable

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then you realize ... but it is never too late to know.

Low IQ Race = Backwards
There is no Advance Low IQ country.

IQ and Race

I have known about it since i was born. I have also quoted abt them at other post. They follow a leader that fuck a 6 years old gal. That sums it all up about them. Plus, cina being minority in those m&d land, cina contribute the most to the economy. They have no balls to fight back about it. No balls to overtake the cina but just lepak and ask govt for money and keep giving birth. Not happy then say cina go back to china. Even tat zaki nir also ask cina to go back china b4 him being deported back to India. Islam fucking no logic and cult religion. Mad backwards.

Sg please dun become m&d majority or else i wont mind go back to china or elsewhere where m&d is minority. A country being democratic does not mean anything, u see those m&d their country also democratic but is it real democratic? I think hk ppl shld try to live in indon or msia and become minorities and see how it feel like b4 kpkb china.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are a moron chink blabbering and drunk

go back to imh

chinks are the most racist, as proven by stinkypore with a smaller percentage of malays in stinkypore, where malays are natives by constitution, compared to malaysia, where chinks still constitute a larger percentage of malaysian population\

shameless filthy backstabbing liars cheaters fraudsters are chinks

chinks have no shame no moral compass deceive defraud lie and lie endlessly

good example is pap and the stinkies that follow pap

other good examples are commie chinks

other good examples are jiuhu chinks like m&d cow in charge of mrt and transport

U typical m&d. If sg cina racist, why still employed u all? Cina are just too smart and always in top position but that does not mean we are racist. Every race also got racist abit. The truth is that most m&d cant be in top position or even be boss. I agreed that cina is very good at playing politics but u all m&d must learn along the way and must be smart to challenge ppl b4 saying ppl racist. This is just excuses. U still have not grown up. That is not lies, tat is becos u all are too incompetent and u all are too naive. Always use quran when things does not goes your way. Dun be too old fashioned my friend. Be more man to challenge cina to be competent and dun just lepak and blame external factors. That is not just cina. Even those amdk mnc also dun trust islam ppl. Dun keep saying cina but what abt those amdk. U can see those amdk mnc also hire m&d gals to work as admin only. Cina alrdy did give u alot of chance.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
U typical m&d. If sg cina racist, why still employed u all? Cina are just too smart and always in top position but that does not mean we are racist. Every race also got racist abit. The truth is that most m&d cant be in top position or even be boss. I agreed that cina is very good at playing politics but u all m&d must learn along the way and must be smart to challenge ppl b4 saying ppl racist. This is just excuses. U still have not grown up. That is not lies, tat is becos u all are too incompetent and u all are too naive. Always use quran when things does not goes your way. Dun be too old fashioned my friend. Be more man to challenge cina to be competent and dun just lepak and blame external factors. That is not just cina. Even those amdk mnc also dun trust islam ppl. Dun keep saying cina but what abt those amdk. U can see those amdk mnc also hire m&d gals to work as admin only. Cina alrdy did give u alot of chance.

why stinky coolies cina can't compete with CECA indians ah nehs?

why stinky cina need bumiputera privileges to compete against ceca indian ah nehs?

why whenever one ceca ah neh moves in, they import their whole village?

u think cina babi are any different from ceca in their modus operandi? u think without ceca like parasitical behavior, in any way or form, u slit eyed pork eating monkeys had a chance of earning your keep?

there's not a single fortune 500 corporation created by stinky cina babi private entrepreneurs on their own
there's not a single fortune 500 corporation created by jiuhu cina babi private tech entrepneurs on their own

talk about incompetence?

tiongkok binding feet eating child fetuses tiger penis shark fin pig trotters monkey brain is not considered incompetent?

tiongkok building crashing due to poor construction standards not signs of incompetence?

tiongkok still unable to defeat 4.5 times smaller ang mor yanks not signs of incompetence? :roflmao:

bloooody hell, utterly incompetent infamous china speed wanking chink bastards did not even dare to attack a smaller stinking ah neh country like India in 2017 at Doklam.

That's the biggest sign of incompetence in the history of the world. Period.

Never, in the history of humanity, has ANY civilization, country, society, tribe or culture FAILED to defeat a smaller number of Ah Nehs, like the Chinks failed to do in Doklam in 2017.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That's the height of incompetence.

to be fair, chinks can only fight other chinks, civilians or unarmed civilians which they outnumber by at least 10 to 1.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Butthurt much?

Most stinkies are chinks, the rest are Ah Nehs. Native m&ds are ignored for most purposes under PAP dictatorship.

You quote from Ah Neh, Chink, Ang Mor = > proves me right.

Here is a fact.

I dont care much abt your tantrums or your whining. You can continue to worship your ang mor masters.

Your personal accusations against me are baseless. I could call you a monkey fucking whore's illegitimate offspring without knowing a thing abt you, too.

It's all meaningless.

Like much of your other contributions here. Just worthless drivel.
I haven't quoted from m&ds because I haven't learned or found anything profound from them. They don't inspire me. Have I hurt your little self esteem? Actually, fuck you lah. Like I fucking care.

Your contributions here are negligible, pathetic and one-dimensional. Always sucking m&d dicks like that swiveled loser Ptader (your clone), fashioning yourself a m&d, and indiscriminately trashing all things chink, shitskin or ang mo. Low IQ fucker lah you.

Don't bother with any of my posts please, you have this habit of replying to posts that were not meant for you. Injecting and dispensing your worthless opinions, with no benefit to others, and in the process, fouling up the entire thread. In fact, I would say readers are worse off after reading the trash you post.

For this reason, you, another fucking moron, are added to my Ignore list!:biggrin: Now please, for the love of God, please fuck off.:FU:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
why stinky coolies cina can't compete with CECA indians ah nehs?

why stinky cina need bumiputera privileges to compete against ceca indian ah nehs?

why whenever one ceca ah neh moves in, they import their whole village?

u think cina babi are any different from ceca in their modus operandi? u think without ceca like parasitical behavior, in any way or form, u slit eyed pork eating monkeys had a chance of earning your keep?

there's not a single fortune 500 corporation created by stinky cina babi private entrepreneurs on their own
there's not a single fortune 500 corporation created by jiuhu cina babi private tech entrepneurs on their own

talk about incompetence?

tiongkok binding feet eating child fetuses tiger penis shark fin pig trotters monkey brain is not considered incompetent?

tiongkok building crashing due to poor construction standards not signs of incompetence?

tiongkok still unable to defeat 4.5 times smaller ang mor yanks not signs of incompetence? :roflmao:

bloooody hell, utterly incompetent infamous china speed wanking chink bastards did not even dare to attack a smaller stinking ah neh country like India in 2017 at Doklam.

That's the biggest sign of incompetence in the history of the world. Period.

Never, in the history of humanity, has ANY civilization, country, society, tribe or culture FAILED to defeat a smaller number of Ah Nehs, like the Chinks failed to do in Doklam in 2017.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That's the height of incompetence.

to be fair, chinks can only fight other chinks, civilians or unarmed civilians which they outnumber by at least 10 to 1.

Blah blah blah. Use quran again. No logic again. Fortunes 500 is mainly use for usa companies! Please do your own research. There are rich private companies that does not have to be listed in stock. U can see many rich cina play private property and most low profile. U need to learn from Peter lim. Peter lim companies is not listed in fortune 500 so he is incompetent ah? U know who is peter lim? China so big of course got its own cons. U dumb fuck and u dunno what is probability ah? Go see the rich list in sg, msia and indon. The top few are all cina. Why? Companies not listed in fortune 500 leh!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't quoted from m&ds because I haven't learned or found anything profound from them. They don't inspire me. Have I hurt your little self esteem? Actually, fuck you lah. Like I fucking care.

Your contributions here are negligible, pathetic and one-dimensional. Always sucking m&d dicks like that swiveled loser Ptader (your clone), fashioning yourself a m&d, and indiscriminately trashing all things chink, shitskin or ang mo. Low IQ fucker lah you.

Don't bother with any of my posts please, you have this habit of replying to posts that were not meant for you. Injecting and dispensing your worthless opinions, with no benefit to others, and in the process, fouling up the entire thread. In fact, I would say readers are worse off after reading the trash you post.

For this reason, you, another fucking moron, are added to my Ignore list!:biggrin: Now please, for the love of God, please fuck off.:FU:

You found sammyboy a forum for intellectuals? if yes, that's a sign of incompetence and idiocy if ever there was one.

you found a moron like gandhi who had affairs with children and slept naked with them a memorable character and a leading light but not any m&d including Dr M, who has inspired and is respected by more than half the world. And who singlehandedly has got your dictator in chief Ah Loong panicking and sweaty since he made a comeback to power?

Don't forget your moronic Ah Loong predicted BN would win, Dr M would not. He lost. He also kowtowed to the Democrats and Hillary but Trump won and put ah Loong in his place. Regardless, ah Loong went back to licking Trump's balls, the same Trump that looks down on inferior slit eyed chinks.

If ever there was a case of self-hate, your Ah Loong and stinkypore exemplify it. :roflmao:

That you found a no-name moron like some ang mor yank sailor (or whatever he was) worthy for a quote shows your true intellectual prowess.

:biggrin:

You can't make this up.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So exciting! I love fights in Sammyboy Forum. Cos no one will get physically injured unlike in real life. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah blah. Use quran again. No logic again. Fortunes 500 is mainly use for usa companies! Please do your own research. There are rich private companies that does not have to be listed in stock. U can see many rich cina play private property and most low profile. U need to learn from Peter lim. Peter lim companies is not listed in fortune 500 so he is incompetent ah? U know who is peter lim? China so big of course got its own cons. U dumb fuck and u dunno what is probability ah? Go see the rich list in sg, msia and indon. The top few are all cina. Why? Companies not listed in fortune 500 leh!

What a moron. Typical slit eyed copycat chink

1. Malaysia and Indonesia have allowed these coolie chinks to prosper because of their lovable, tolerant, affable, genial, jovial character. I would have crushed these bastard backstabbing chinks wayyyy earlier.

2. Property? Is that a sign of enterpreneurship? Is that ALL stinky chinks could produce? How pathetic.

3. What tech companies did Malaysian or Indonesian chink billionaires nurture and grow that is a Fortune 500 company?

4. Tiongkok companies are mostly state owned. For a 1.4 billion country, tiongkok still weaker than 4.5 times smaller ang mor yanks, no chance of surpassing the US+EU+western countries combined in next 3 decades

so much for china speeed. if the sorry lot had meant wanking@china speed, that would have meant something though.

5. Peter lim? wtf is that? what tech venture did he nurture? none. zilch. nada.

typical of chinks in ASEAN. worthless race.

6. Indons got Go Jek, just like Jiuhu chink got Grab. Stinky got what? Zilch. Zero. Nada. they have got their unelected queen whore-jinx running temasek and eunuch-ah-loong running GIC. with no results to show for it.

bunch of morons.

Indons also trying their hand with PT DI aerospace companies. tying up with more successful kimchi koreans maybe learn a thing or two. what can useless indon chinks contribute? precious nothing. a bunch of morons and bloodsucking leech if ever there were some.