• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points ;)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow the way this tony writes is very unpolite.

He wants someone to do him a favor online and he cannot even bother to ask nicely?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

Sinkies voting style. It is all about your Flat..

LOSER!!! THAI WANNABE.. FUCK YOU :oIo:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheeby kia , since when i change the title ? i posted yesterday 11:15pm ..Lucian Darth reply my post at 11:20pm ...5 mins different ...you go and ask him if i change the title anot ? in that thread nobody mention about new zealand ..only you come in this morning and keep on saying new zealand ...Lucian Darth can be my withness ...ccb kia ..your ladyboy wife put too much of his sperm inside your coffee this morning isit ? or you kena thailand gong tau liao ? ppl here are not so stupid ..they can know who is faking ...this is my post ...read again before you kena your ladyboy wife gong tau ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?95609-sentosa-underwater-world-vs-japan-underwater-world-..

Yap bro drifter, yest when I first saw ur thread, I replied immediately. It Japan, never NZ. Tonychat, would be better if u can ve a screen grab. Coz bro drifter here got quite a number of witnesses.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS you can start a poll
Ivebert aka allen chen vs thai wannabe aka tony chat (who owes army friend $)
who is the most irritating pest in this forum?? :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poll can go like this..

Who is fake / lying?

tonychat who claimed to be in Thailand?

drifter who claimed to be in Japan?

:biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

alamak! u r ha! always quote the thread i fuck him. malu lah. really want tonychat to 遗臭万年!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS you can start a poll
Ivebert aka allen chen vs thai wannabe aka tony chat (who owes army friend $)
who is the most irritating pest in this forum?? :biggrin:

that cb kia own army friend $ ..begging for points ...bite the hand that feed him ..lol

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that cb kia own army friend $ ..begging for points ...bite the hand that feed him ..lol

Yah right.. internet is so easy to copy and paste without using much brain power to do that.

so the PAP can screw brainless losers and they can complain till kingdom comes and still the same, nothing change.. so pathetic!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah right.. internet is so easy to copy and paste without using much brain power to do that.

so the PAP can screw brainless losers and they can complain till kingdom comes and still the same, nothing change.. so pathetic!!!

hahaha..you also kpkb here ...your ladyboy wife didnt give you yaba for breakfast today ? hahaha

Alfrescian

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alfrescian

WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

CB Kia tonychat,

you are worse than PATHETIC:eek:

fuck u.:oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am back today. hee hee..

CB kia tonychat getting very cocky is it. dun worry. today i will entertain him. :biggrin:

Welcome back bro sifu ..when that cb kia see you , he will hide inside his ladyboy wife underwear sucking his cock :wink: ..Bro , I hand over your "toy" back to you :wink:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
a pm i received sometime ago about CB kia tonychat owe $ no return. :mad:

((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

CB kia tonychat: haha... what a pathetic failure in life..:biggrin:

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

My bestest friend, why don't you be a real man and admit that it was you who was begging for points?

I feel so shameful to be your bestest friend.