• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points ;)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wat if...Ah Sam suddenly announce...he gonna remove de pt system...no more upping...no more diaping...tat will b quite an interesting scene...:biggrin::p:p

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat if...Ah Sam suddenly announce...he gonna remove de pt system...no more upping...no more diaping...tat will b quite an interesting scene...:biggrin::p:p

Hi Bill,

No fun lah like that. Ah Sam won't do that here. It's interesting that you can see at the sex forum the numerous complaints (KPKB) on zapping there. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you read through all my post .. I usually don't bother about his rants .. When things go out of hand , I need to do something about it .

when you are being exposed as a fake japan wannabe, then you start to come here and bark to get your ego back, too late man. At first i thought you are really from Japan, now i know it is not.

Oh yes, NZ underwater world.. wow!!!!! A thread started by you. hahahhahahah ,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you do not want to give him points, then dun give him.

I do not understand why you have to make a thread of private messages between you two.

I do not think that is cool.

he is being expose as a fake japan. WHere got people who live in japan and post a underwater world from japan and called it from New Zealand. Then try to act and then change the title.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you are being exposed as a fake japan wannabe, then you start to come here and bark to get your ego back, too late man. At first i thought you are really from Japan, now i know it is not.

Oh yes, NZ underwater world.. wow!!!!! A thread started by you. hahahhahahah

Too late to save your ugly face now. Try doing a VISIBLE poll with you and drifter and i bet my last dollar you will be the sore loser. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is being expose as a fake japan. WHere got people who live in japan and post a underwater world from japan and called it from New Zealand. Then try to act and then change the title.

The poll can go like this..

Who is fake / lying?

tonychat who claimed to be in Thailand?

drifter who claimed to be in Japan?

:biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan! Mai expose me leh!

I last time only asking on behalf of the bros here niah! :biggrin:

You are another hypocrite. Do you want me to dig out an old thread started by you complaining about rep. points? :biggrin:

All we need to do is to zap Maxi and soon we will see him start a thread to complain. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cheeby kia , since when i change the title ? i posted yesterday 11:15pm ..Lucian Darth reply my post at 11:20pm ...5 mins different ...you go and ask him if i change the title anot ? in that thread nobody mention about new zealand ..only you come in this morning and keep on saying new zealand ...Lucian Darth can be my withness ...ccb kia ..your ladyboy wife put too much of his sperm inside your coffee this morning isit ? or you kena thailand gong tau liao ? ppl here are not so stupid ..they can know who is faking ...this is my post ...read again before you kena your ladyboy wife gong tau ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?95609-sentosa-underwater-world-vs-japan-underwater-world-..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, who ask you to seek advice from tonychat of how to settle in Thai.
he tot u r his ally mah.:biggrin:

bro..at first i didnt know hes that type of person ...so i never join some of the guy here to fuck him ..now i know why ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cheeby kia , since when i change the title ? i posted yesterday 11:15pm ..Lucian Darth reply my post at 11:20pm ...5 mins different ...you go and ask him if i change the title anot ? in that thread nobody mention about new zealand ..only you come in this morning and keep on saying new zealand ...Lucian Darth can be my withness ...ccb kia ..your ladyboy wife put too much of his sperm inside your coffee this morning isit ? or you kena thailand gong tau liao ? ppl here are not so stupid ..they can know who is faking ...this is my post ...read again before you kena your ladyboy wife gong tau ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?95609-sentosa-underwater-world-vs-japan-underwater-world-..

I know what i see.. too bad, i didn't copy it.. you can deny whatever you want to deny.. i stand by what i say and indeed i saw that it is New Zealand.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know what i see.. too bad, i didn't copy it.. you can deny whatever you want to deny.. i stand by what i say and indeed i saw that it is New Zealand.

if you got no proof ..then you can say what you want ...i just saw your mother kena gangbang by keling kia last week ...but sorry i forget to video cam it ...i just saw what i saw ...:smile: ...i

anyway i got withness ...you can ask Lucian Darth here ...:smile: . talk is cheap ...just like your mother .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Drifter,

U seem to be the "neutral" guy whom people come to for points huh? :o

Remember that cass888 also asked you for points. :biggrin:

Did teekee, ivebert and clinton666 also ask you? :biggrin:

bro...teekee dare not ask points from me ...if he ask , i will just refer him to his invisibleman since his invisibleman so powerful ...ivebert and clinton666 didnt ask me for points .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ccb kia tonychat ..dont just throw smoke bomb and go off like that ...fucking coward !!! kraaaaaapppppppppppui .

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

Sinkies voting style. It is all about your Flat..

so fucking CHILDISH! :rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb Kia Tonychat must be more stupid than we thought if he wants to beg points to infract us. Siao!