• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points ;)

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The time frame allowed to edit/change your thread title should be 5 mins. I should be right on this because i start threads on a daily basis. :biggrin:

tak boleh lah... even few seconds also cannot...

maybe that bicycle rider without bicycle seat can clarify.... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The time frame allowed to edit/change your thread title should be 5 mins. I should be right on this because i start threads on a daily basis. :biggrin:

bro..ok..fair ..lets just say its possible to change thread title ...but i posted yesterday 11:15pm and Lucian Darth comes in and reply to me at 11:20pm . you can ask him if i change the thread title anot ...and this ccb kia tonychat comes to my thread this afternoon at about 12 plus and keep on saying he just caught me changing the title ....so now i ask you is it possible to change thread title after more then 12hours ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday 11:15 PM #1 drifter
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Alfrescian (Inf)
My Reputation: 603
Posts:7,707Rep Power:11 sentosa underwater world vs japan underwater world ..

Reply Reply With Quote .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see the timing ...just 5 mins apart .

Yesterday 11:15 PM #1 drifter
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Alfrescian (Inf)
My Reputation: 603
Posts:7,707Rep Power:11 sentosa underwater world vs japan underwater world ..

Reply Reply With Quote .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday 11:20 PM #2 Lucian Darth
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 19
Posts:177Rep Power:0 Re: sentosa underwater world vs japan underwater world ..
Wah piang!会不会差太远?!!Singapore one, I went with my family in CNY this yr hor, got algae some more leh, the panels were so dirty. Eh bro dun like that leh, make us drool.....
The Sith Lord Sion says,"Have you come here to die like the Jedi before you? This place is a graveyard for your kind. " Reply Reply With Quote .

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tak boleh lah... even few seconds also cannot...

maybe that bicycle rider without bicycle seat can clarify....

Yes max 5 mins because i have made a few typo mistakes before. :biggrin:

bro..ok..fair ..lets just say its possible to change thread title ...but i posted yesterday 11:15pm and Lucian Darth comes in and reply to me at 11:20pm . you can ask him if i change the thread title anot ...and this ccb kia tonychat comes to my thread this afternoon at about 12 plus and keep on saying he just caught me changing the title ....so now i ask you is it possible to change thread title after more then 12hours ?

He is using that lame excuse to shoot back at you because he couldn't find any other faults. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ccb kia tony chat post ...see the timing ..

Today 12:17 PM #30 tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 486
Posts:6,586Rep Power:10 Re: sentosa underwater world vs japan underwater world ..
Originally Posted by drifter
bro...that underwater world in japan is in okinawa ...i only been there twice . its fucking huge ...theres also a whale shark inside it ....i spend almost 2 hours just staring at the huge tank doing nothing ...with my headphone playing jazz ....sibei shiok .
PLs lah, you fake liviing in japan.. I first saw the header as New Zealand Underwater world. Knnn.... If you really live in Japan, how come you say that is a NZ water world. A bunch of low life sinkie losers here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes max 5 mins because i have made a few typo mistakes before. :biggrin:

He is using that excuse to shoot back at you because he couldn't find any other faults. :biggrin:

bro..hes messing with the wrong person liao ...he thought i diam diam never fuck him somemore give him points thinking i good to makan ..now he comes and play punk with me .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its ok ...sammyboy brothers are not stuipd ..that settle everything and i dont have to explain again ...from today onwards i will fuck him like what sifu did to him ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we should all just zap Tonychat till his points damn chui. :biggrin:

bro...dont zip or banned him lah ...like that no fun ...must fuck him like how you fuck ivert ..then all of suddenly just ban him ...like that shiok ...we share the same tactics on how to whack those fuckers :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Drifter, no worries I believe in you..

Last nite I was following your thread about that big aquarium tank in Okinawa. And I watched the video on your thread about 3 times. And I did follow up your conversation with Bro Lucian..

You got alot of witnesses last night.. me one of them

I think Tony Chat smoking too much ganja...:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we should all just zap Tonychat till his points damn chui. :biggrin:

bro..on the second thoughts since he so into points ....somemore can beg me like a dog for points ..we should just zip him ..:wink: make him more tulan ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Drifter, no worries I believe in you..

Last nite I was following your thread about that big aquarium tank in Okinawa. And I watched the video on your thread about 3 times. And I did follow up your conversation with Bro Lucian..

You got alot of witnesses last night.. me one of them

I think Tony Chat smoking too much ganja...:biggrin:

bro..thankyou ...lucky got you and some brothers here for withnesses ..if not i jump into yellow river also cannot clean myself ...:wink: this fucker ccb kia tonychat is crazy liao ...his ladyboy wife give him too much yaba this afternoon .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ccb kia tonychat ...comeout leh ...dont hide inside your ladyboy wife pants and sucking his cock leh ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read until blur blur... when did "new zealand" come out from? Tonychat can reading fail.

bro..dont say you blur ...i lagi blur ...kena whack by him for nothing ..somemore morning never take breakfast tio whack si bei tulan ..hahaha .