• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points ;)

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bestest friend, why don't you be a real man and admit that it was you who was begging for points?

I feel so shameful to be your bestest friend.

18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.
didn't know this flip can be that shameless, begging for points..
knn, worse than sia suay filching toothpicks...at least he boasts about it without remorse - rather than harping about balless sinkies and yet come a-begging for points in a forum like a blardy junkyard dog.
love the way he starts the soliciting by addressing drifter like a long lost pal..."hey drift, can add to my reputation point by ......." not knowing there's no love lost there.... farking epic!
guess being a vegan makes one's spine supple enough to do the limbo rock - how low can you go! :confused:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He claim people up him because they like him.

Pity he has to abandon that high point nick and change to Stompiss.

So Tonychat that chump is Stompiss?

No wonder, now I know why Stompiss Kwai LAN with me on a number of occasions for no reason and unprovoked.

Last edited: