• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today when i was at Jurong Point

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anti piracy DVD region restriction ah? So Pulau Tekong and Ubin should be region free? :confused::eek:

The west can be further sub-divided into three distinct regions:

Region 1: Holland-Ulu Pandan-Ghim Moh, Buona Vista, Clementi, West Coast
Region 2: Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang
Region 3: Tuas, Jurong East+West, Lakeside, Boon Lay

Level of desirability:
Region 1 > Region 2 > Region 3

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
did a run from marina barrage to mountbatten rd yesterday. GBTB(east) tanjong rhu side was ok. after I went past under the ECP into the costa rhu area, I was shocked!!!! it was full full full of our Ah Neh friends....mind you, these were not the FTs working here but their parents cos all were white haired old folks, it was like stepping into a village in India. As said before, issue one work pass and the whole viialge comes to Sg.